- "L-o-v-e U" a.k.a. "L.o.v.e U": "L・O・V・E U" is the third single by J-pop singer Leah Dizon. The title song was described as a "summer up-beat song" in initial press statements. It was released on August 8, 2007 and came in two versions, a limited edition CD+DVD version and a CD only version. The song was used as the commercial song for the Shueisha magazine "Pinky".
- "L-O-V-E U" is a musical single of The Push.
- also known as Love U
- released in (37 years ago)
- "L-o-v-e U" a.k.a. "L・O・V・E U" is a musical single of Leah Dizon.
- released on (8 years ago)
Anagrams of L-O-V-E U
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of L-O-V-E U!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of L-O-V-E U for some fun with words!