On this page:
- La Flaca a.k.a. Claudio Yacob is an Argentine football midfielder.
- read more about Claudio Yacob
- La Flaca a.k.a. Eufrosina García is an actress.
- read more about Eufrosina García (actress)
La Flaca is a fictional character from the 2014 film Holiday.
- "La Flaca" is the debut album by the Spanish Latin rock group Jarabe de Palo, released in 1996. The album was produced by Joe Dworniak for Virgin Records España. Immediately after its release, the album obtained a poor commercial reception, selling only 12,000 copies within seven months. However, when the title-track of the album was used as a TV advertisement, the album became a commercial success in Spain, reaching number one on the charts and being certified six times platinum for domestic shipments exceeding 600,000 copies. Released in Europe, Latin America and the United States, it also received gold and platinum status in several other countries, including Italy, where it peaked at number two and it was certified triple platinum by the Federation of the Italian Music Industry.
- "La Flaca" is a musical single of 2 BMF.
- "La Flaca" is the fourth studio album by the Mexican group Los Freddy's. The album was released in 1967.
- "La flaca" is a musical single of Santana & Juanes.
- released on
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for La flaca
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Dictionary of Chilean Slang (2010)
Your Key to Chilean Language and Culture by Emilio Rivano Fischer
La flaca es súper buena onda") demasiado bueno para ser verdad (es tan bueno que no lo creo; no lo creo; cf. venímc a mí , como no que te voy a creer, las pinzas, las huifas, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for La flaca
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about La flaca
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of La flaca to see it in context!