On this page:
- "La Linea" is a 2009 action-crime film directed by James Cotten. La Linea features an ensemble cast that includes Ray Liotta, Armand Assante, Valerie Cruz, Esai Morales, and Andy García.
- also known as The Line, La Linea - The Line
- countries: United States of America, Mexico
- language: English Language
- genres: Crime Fiction, Action Film, World cinema, Drama
- rating: R (USA)
- released in (8 years ago)
- "La Linea" a.k.a. "La línea" is a 1992 documentary film directed by Ernesto Rimoch.
- genre: Documentary film
- released in (23 years ago)
- award: - Ariel Award for Best Documentary Feature Film nomination for Ernesto Rimoch
"La Linea" a.k.a. "La línea" is a book by Ann Jaramillo.
"La Linea" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Rupa Marya
La linea a.k.a. La Línea is a Mountain pass.
- read more about La Línea
- La Linea is an Italian animated series created by the Italian cartoonist Osvaldo Cavandoli. The series consists of 90 episodes, each about 2–3 minutes long, which were originally broadcast on the Italian channel RAI between 1971 and 1986. Over the years the series aired in more than 40 countries around the world. All episodes of the series are available today on DVD.
- La Linea a.k.a. La Línea is an enforcer unit of the Juárez Cartel originally set up by a number of former and active-duty policemen, heavily armed and extensively trained in urban warfare. Their corrupt "line" of policemen were set up to protect drug traffickers, but after forming an alliance with Barrio Azteca to fight off the forces of the Sinaloa Cartel in 2008, they established a foothold in Ciudad Juárez as the enforcement wing of the Juárez cartel. La Línea has also been involved in extortions and kidnappings.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for La Linea
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Seville and Andalusia (2010)
by Dorling Kindersley, Inc.
ws La Linea is a town on the Spanish side of the border with Gibraltar. Its name, "The Line", refers to the old walls that once formed the frontier, but which ...
by Hael Charles Micmifsud
La Linea is a story of wasted opportunities, of social illness and something tantamount to outright mismanagement, and when the few top families of the area decide to mobilise in the interests of all, it could become much more than a pleasant ...
Papers in honour of Maurice Gross by Christian Leclère, Éric Laporte, Mireille Piot, Max Silberztein
La linea di condotta seguita nelle prime settimane dal Gov ppresentava Tasse portante di tutta la politica economica italiana. La linea di condotta segui anti- inflazionistica. Se questa e' la politica economica italiana si sarebbe tentati di dire ...
Encyclopedia of Life Writing (2013)
Autobiographical and Biographical Forms by Margaretta Jolly
La linea del colore: saggi sulla cultura afroamericana (1994), The Battle of Valle Giulia: The Art of Dialogue in Oral History (1997) ...
Common Names, Scientific Names, Eponyms. Synonyms, and Etymology by Umberto Quattrocchi
por la Comision de Limites Mexi- cana en la linea que divide esta republica de la de los Estados Unidos. Mexico 1850. Saldanha Vellozo ...
Encyclopedia Britannica (1911)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature and General Information by Hugh Chisholm
Jaén J ativa Jerez de la Frontera J eréz de los Caballeros Jumilla La Granja Lalín La Linea Langreo ' La Union Lebrija. Leon Lérida Linares Llanes Logroño Loja ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for La Linea
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about La Linea
As seen from the C19th defensive tunnels
Photo credit: MatHampson
Videos about La Linea
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of La Linea!
Anagrams of LA LINEA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of La Linea!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of La Linea to see it in context!