On this page:
La Riera is a 2010-2014 Catalan TV series, created by David Plana.
- begun on (5 years ago)
- created by David Plana
- regular cast:
- Mercedes Sampietro as Mercè Riera Sarsa
- David Selvas as Ernest Guitart Riera
- Jordi Planas as Sergi Guitart Riera
- Pere Arquillué as Claudi Guitart Riera
- Jordi Cadellans as Lluís Guitart Riera
- Màrius Hernández as Pitu Arbós Castanyer
- Montse Morillo as Maribel Pereira López
- Rubèn Serrano as Joan Flaquer Boix
- Peter Vives as Nil Guitart Pla
- Margalida Grimalt as Mireia Flaquer Boix
- genres: Telenovela, Drama
- official website: www.tv3.cat/lariera/la_serie.html
- La Riera is one of 13 parishes in the Colunga municipality, within the province and autonomous community of Asturias, in northern Spain.
- La Riera is one of fifteen parishes in Somiedo, a municipality within the province and autonomous community of Asturias, in northern Spain.
- part of Spain
- La Riera is one of eleven parishes in Cangas de Onís, a municipality within the province and autonomous community of Asturias, by northern Spain's Picos de Europa mountains.
There are other places with in their name, like La Riera De Gaià.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for La Riera
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Views of the Past (1978)
Essays in Old World Prehistory and Paleanthropology by Leslie G. Freeman
La Riera is an important site because it has been a “touchstone” for Cantabrian prehistorians for many years. The Late...
La Riera is a solution cavity formed in the southern face of a small, east/west trending, limestone plateau called the Llera.
by Barbara Ann Kipfer
La Riera: Prehistoric cavesite in ...
by Graeme Barker
La Riera: Stone Age Hunter-Gatherer Adaptations in Cantabrian Spain, Tucson: University of Arizona Press. Stringer, C . (1984) 'Human evolution and biological adaptation', in R. Foley (ed.) Human ...
The Cyclopædia; Or, Universal Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, and Literature. By Abraham Rees, ... with the Assistance of Eminent Professional Gentlemen. Illustrated with Numerous Engravings, by the Most Disinguished Artists. In Thirthy-nine Volumes. Vol. 1 [- 39] (1819)
Its streets are narrow, but the largest, called “ La Riera,” which runs through the middle, is broad, traight, tolerably well built, and watered by a fmall stream, with a ...
by Abraham Rees
Its streets are narrow, but the largest, called “La Riera,” which runs through the middle, is broad, straight, tolerably well built, and watered by a small stream, with a ...
Its streets are marrow ; but the largest, called La Riera, which runs through the middle, is broad, straight, tolerably well built, and watered by a small stream, with a ...
Encyclopaedia Londinensis (1816)
by John Wilkes
Its streets arenarrow; but the largest, called La Riera, which runs through the middle, is broad, straight, tolerably well built, and watered bya small stream, with a row of trees þy the side of it. The new town, which at first was probably a fauxbourg ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for La Riera
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about La Riera
Click on an item to view that photo:
- La Riera
Very rare sight, the Riera with running water !
Photo credit: The real GoG
- La Riera - Palma
Photo credit: Iñaki Pérez de Albéniz
- El Mas de la Riera, Pontons
Photo credit: Angela Llop
- Viaducte sobre la riera Cussons
Photo credit: PTOP. Generalitat de Catalunya
- El tren sobre la riera
Photo credit: Daniel García Peris
- Orenetes a la riera
Photo credit: by onnoth
Anagrams of LA RIERA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of La Riera!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of La Riera to see it in context!