On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun la tour
What does la tour mean as a name of something?
- French painter of religious works (1593-1652)
- La Tour is a commune in the Alpes-Maritimes department in southeastern France.
- La Tour is an unincorporated community in Johnson County, Missouri, United States. The population was 65 at the 2000 census, at which time it was a village. La Tour disincorporated on April 13, 2009 after an April 7 vote on the subject passed by the margin of 20 to 1.
- La Tour is a 26 floor/89 meter building in Miami Beach. It was built in 1995.
- La Tour is a Building in Apeldoorn, Netherlands.
There are other places with in their name, like La Tour-du-Pin, La Tour-Blanche, La Tour-de-Sçay, La Tour-du-Meix, la tour-d'aigues, La Tour-de-Peilz, la tour-de-trême, La Tour-du-Crieu, La Tour-d'Auvergne.
La Tour is a graphic novel by Belgian comic artists François Schuiten and Benoît Peeters, the third volume of their ongoing Les Cités Obscures series. It was first published in serialized form in the Franco-Belgian comics magazine À Suivre, and as a complete volume first in 1987 by Casterman. In English, it was published as The Tower in 1993 by NBM Publishing.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for La Tour
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Jan Onofrio
wished to move the capital to New Orleans, but the council, under the advice of La Tour, decided to reestablish it a short distance to the west of Biloxi and give it the name of New Biloxi, and in September 1721 the transfer was made.
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
;La Tour deNèsle (54, AbelGance); Oasis(54, ...
de la Tour, a .4 78 BROSSETTE.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for La Tour
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about La Tour
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about La Tour Eiffel.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Quotes about La Tour
If you don't tour, you cannot expect to sell a huge numbers of your albums either. It was both a business - and an economical decision and we wanted to play anyway. We just wanted to get out for the tour when it was safe enough for us. (Kerry King)
Anagrams of LA TOUR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of La Tour!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of La Tour to see it in context!