On this page:
"La Zona" is a Mexican-Spanish-Argentine co-production film by director Rodrigo Plá. The film describes a failed break-in attempt in a gated community and the consequences for the thieves and the residents.
- also known as Ζώνη άμυνας
- countries: Mexico, Spain
- language: Spanish Language
- director: Rodrigo Plá
- producer: Alvaro Longoria
- executive producers: Pilar Benito & Alvaro Longoria
- art direction by Antonio Muño-Hierro
- written by Laura Santullo
- based on a story by Laura Santullo & Rodrigo Plá
- Maribel Verdú as Mariana
- Daniel Giménez Cacho as Daniel
- Blanca Guerra as Lucía
- Enrique Arreola as Oficial Iván
- Andrés Montiel as Diego
- Mario Zaragoza as Comandante Rigoberto
- Carlos Bardem as Gerardo
- Gerardo Taracena as Carlos
- Daniel Tovar as Alejandro
- Alan Chávez as Miguel
- Marina De Tavira as Andrea
- Fernando Becerril as De La Garza
- Claudio Obregón as Ricardo
- Mayra Sérbulo as Ernestina
- Asur Zágada as Carolina
- casting by Rocío Belmont, Elisa Miller, Alejandro Reza
- cinematography by Emiliano Villanueva
- edited by Ana García, Nacho Ruiz Capillas, Bernat Vilaplana
- music by Fernando Velázquez
- costume design by Adela Cortázar & Malena De la Riva
- set decoration by Ana Elena Chanona
- genres: Thriller, Drama
- rating: R (USA)
- released in (8 years ago)
- Goya Award for Best Adapted Screenplay nomination for Laura Santullo
- Ariel Award for Best Supporting Actor nomination for Mario Zaragoza
- Ariel Award for Best Supporting Actor nomination for Alan Chávez
- Ariel Award for Best Supporting Actress nomination for Mayra Sérbulo
- Ariel Award for Best Adapted Screenplay nomination for Laura Santullo
- Ariel Award for Best Supporting Actor, received by Mario Zaragoza
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for La Zona
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Incredible Voyage (2014)
by Tristan Jones
The part of the city immediately backing the port, about four square miles in area, is called La Zona. It consists mainly of bars, cheap restaurants, cathouses, cinemas, exhibition dens, dance halls, massage parlors, gambling saloons, and ...
Language, Ideology, and Practice by Christopher Chávez
Similarly, En La Zona is a talk show that focuses more specifically on the entertainment industry. Although LATV does not have the economic clout to broker the rights to air high-visibility soccer, the programming lineup does include a host of ...
Agricultor expertisimo, ocupado en la planta experimental que ha mantenido el Ministerio de agricultura en la zona de Baitea. Grimilda Hey Paóa: age 21, ...
by Aomar Boum, Thomas K. Park
Legislación vigente en la zona de protectorado Español en Marruecos. Recopilada y anotada por J. Lopez Olivan. 4 v. Madrid: Graficas Marinas, 1931. Orlando, V. K. “Feminine Spaces and Places in the Dark Recesses of Morocco's Past: The ...
by Hsain Ilahiane
Legislación vigente en la zona de protectorado Español en Marruecos. Recopilada y anotada por J.
Volume 2: The Americas by Arthur Holmberg, Carlos Solorzano
'Labor escénica en la zona rural'. [Theatre work in rural areas].
by David Beck
de la Zona totonaco-tepehua. Honours thesis, Escuela Nacional de Antropológica e Historia, Mexico. Ichon, Alain 1969 La religion de los totonacos de la sierra. Mexico. Insitituto Nacional Indigenista. Kondrak, Grzegorz, David Beck, and ...
An Encyclopedia of Life in the Republic by Ana Paula Ambrosi, Silvia D. Zárate, Alex M. Saragoza
La zona metropolitana del Valle de Mexico: Retos de la megalopolis. Mexico City: Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana. Kandell, Jonathan. 1988. La Capital: Biography of Mexico City. New York: Random House. Ramirez, Carlos. 2009.
by Merriam-Webster, Inc
The second of the two, Silva a la agricultura de la zona torrida, is a poetic description of the products of tropical ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for La Zona
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about La Zona
Click on an item to view that photo:
Anagrams of LA ZONA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of La Zona!
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of La Zona to learn how to say it correctly!