- La-La a.k.a. Laura Benanti is an American stage and screen actress, known for her performances as Louise in the 2008 Broadway revival of Gypsy and as Baroness Elsa Schräder in the 2013 NBC television production of The Sound of Music Live!.
- read more about Laura Benanti
- La-la a.k.a. La La: Alani "La La" Anthony is an American disc jockey, television personality, and actress. Born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, she attended Piscataway High School as a teenager. In the early 2000s, Vazquez came to prominence as a MTV VJ on Total Request Live.
- also known as LaLa Vasquez, La La Vazquez, Alani 'La La' Vazquez, Alani Vazquez, Alani Vazquez Anthony, La La Anthony, La La Vasquez, Alani "La La" Anthony, LaLa Vazquez
- born on (36 years ago) in Brooklyn
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Vj, actor, tv personality, disc jockey, television producer, screenwriter
- read more about La La (actress)
- La-la a.k.a. Lala Karmela: Lala, known in Indonesia as Lala Karmela is the singer-songwriter from Indonesia and the Philippines.
- La-la a.k.a. Lauren Dundee is an actress and model.
- La-la a.k.a. Nancy La Scala is an actress.
- "La-la" a.k.a. "La La" is a song by American singer Ashlee Simpson from her 2004 album, Autobiography. Two weeks after it became available as a digital download in mid-August 2004, it rose to No. 37 on Billboard 's Hot Digital Tracks. In the U.S., it began its run as the album's third and final single on radio and television in November 2004; in the United Kingdom, a CD single was released in January 2005. The song's video was in heavy rotation on MTV by December 2004. In March 2005 the single was certified Gold, and in August the video was nominated for Best Pop Video on the MTV Video Music Awards.
- also known as LaLa
- music and lyrics by Ashlee Simpson
- released on (10 years ago)
- "La-la" a.k.a. "La La" is an instrumental by English rock band Led Zeppelin. It was recorded during sessions for the band's second album but remained unreleased until 2014, when it was included on the reissued version of the album Led Zeppelin II.
- "La-La" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music and lyrics by Dave Bartholomew
- "La-la" a.k.a. "La La" is a 2005 album by Ashlee Simpson-Wentz.
- "La-la" a.k.a. "La la" is a musical album of Svadbas.
- released in (10 years ago)
La-La is a social network / music messaging application for iOS that uses audio instead of written words. Users communicate by sending each other audible song snippets which include music lyrics to conduct their conversations.
Anagrams of LA-LA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of La-La!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of La-La for some fun with words!