On this page:
- Laetitia is a fictional character from the 2012 film Two Ships.
- Laetitia is a fictional character from the 2013 film Blue is the Warmest Colour.
- Laetitia is a fictional character from the 1967 film The Last Adventure.
- Laetitia is a fictional character from the 1969 film Blow Hot, Blow Cold.
- Laetitia is a fictional character from Le marin masqué.
- Laetitia is a fictional film character.
- Laetitia is a fictional character from the 2012 film Mike Says Goodbye!.
- Laetitia is a fictional character from the 2013 film Age of Panic.
- Laetitia is a fictional character from the 2009 film The Boat Race.
- Laetitia is a fictional character from the 1996 film Dating the Enemy.
- Laetitia is a fictional character from the 2013 film Henri.
- Laetitia is a fictional character from the 1982 film Quarter to Two Before Jesus Christ.
- Laetitia is a fictional character from the 2001 film How I Killed My Father.
- Laetitia is a fictional character from the 2012 comedy film Looking for Hortense.
"Laetitia" is a 2013 short film directed by Laureta Paçarizi.
Who is Laetitia?
Laetitia is a violinist.
- profession: Musician, violinist
- member of musical group Corpus Delicti (Violin) between and (5 years)
Laetitia was a minor Roman goddess of gaiety. Her name deriving from the root word laeta, meaning happy.
Phrases with Laetitia
- Udara Laetitia
- Lasippa Laetitia
- Bebearia Laetitia
- Mormonia Laetitia
- Volvarina Laetitia
- Dichomeris Laetitia
- Lychnuchus Laetitia
- Marginella Laetitia
- Oligoclada laetitia
- Koruthaialos Laetitia
- Chloroclystis Laetitia
- Lasippa Ebusa Laetitia
- Species Udara Laetitia
- Species Lasippa Laetitia
- Species Mormonia Laetitia
- Species Volvarina Laetitia
- Species Dichomeris Laetitia
- Species Lychnuchus Laetitia
- Species Marginella Laetitia
- species Oligoclada laetitia
View more phrases with the word Laetitia in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Laetitia
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Living Age (1913)
Laetitia is a high strung immature girl, not in the least ...
by Thomas Hearne
The LAETITIA is an empty compliment to the self-created emperor whose vessel soon foundered. When the VIRTVS accompanies this type , ...
Body Parts, Sicknesses, Instruments, and Medicinal Preparations by Juhani Norri
[ML laetitia/ leticia Galeni (DML s.v. laetitia, sense 2; see quot.). Cf. L laetitia. agladness,. pleasure«. See also Galen's gladding medicine.] Electuary stimulating heart, attributed ...
by Paul Baines, Julian Ferraro, Pat Rogers
Laetitia Pilkington, Wife to the Rev. Mr. Matth. Pilkington. Written by Herself appeared in Dublin in 1748 and were reprinted by Ralph *Griffiths in London. In a zestful narrative of self-justification Pilkington ...
by Alan Hager, Book Builders LLC.
Barbauld, Anna Laetitia way to “a time of unprecedented commercialism,” Duthie notes. Small, intimate theaters where the slightest gesture could be seen by everyone in the audience were giving way to theaters that seated hundreds, ...
by Pat Rogers
Hawkins, Laetitia Matilda 1 :479-80, which attributes the break to a rude attack by Hawkins on Burke, thus prompting the displeasure of other members. The truth cannot now be established, although Fanny Burney quotes SJ's opinion of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Laetitia
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Laetitia
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Olivier Bruchez
Photo credit: Olivier Bruchez
Photo credit: Stephenography//
Photo credit: studio photos C sabinpaul. Thanks for + 2.184.280
Photo credit: Julie Delias
- Laetitia & Bruno
Photo credit: vogelpic
- Laetitia Sadler Source Ensemble
Photo credit: LaespiraldeJosephK
View more pictures about Laetitia Sonami.
Video about Laetitia
Video shows what Laetitia means. The goddess of gaiety.. Short for , a main belt asteroid.. , a Latinate spelling of Letitia.. Laetitia Meaning. How to pronounce ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Laetitia!
Quotes about Laetitia
Scrabble value of L1A1E1T1I1T1I1A1
The value of this 8-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Laetitia to see it in context!