On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective laid-back
What does laid-back mean as an attribute of a noun?
- unhurried and relaxed
Alternative definition of the adjective laid-back
- relaxed and easy-going; an absence of stress or worry
Who is Laid-Back?
Laid-back a.k.a. Laid Back are a Danish electronic music duo group from Copenhagen, formed in 1979. The duo consists of John Guldberg and Tim Stahl. They are best known for the hits "Sunshine Reggae" and "White Horse" from 1983 and "Bakerman" from 1989.
- also known as Laidback, Jason Cohen
- genres: Electronic music, Funk, Synthesizer, Pop music, Synthpop, New Wave, Dance-punk, Post-punk, Electro, Post-disco
- albums: "Frequency Delinquency", "International", "See You in the Lobby", "Grand Collection", "Laidest Greatest", "Hole in the Sky", "Beautiful Day", "... Keep Smiling", "Unfinished Symphonies", "Play It Straight", "Why Is Everybody in Such a Hurry!", "Sunshine Reggae (long version)", "B-Boy Mix", "Happy Dreamer", "Rock Your World", "Good Vibes: The Very Best Of", "Escape", "Bakerman", "Cocaine Cool", "Cosmic Vibes", "Sunshine Reggae 2000", "Cosyland", "Uptimistic Music Vol. 1"
- nomination: - nominated to International Viewer's Choice Award for MTV Europe - "Bakerman"
- official website: www.laidback.dk
"Laid-back" a.k.a. "Laid Back" is a film.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- genre: Gay pornography
- released on (16 years ago)
- "Laid-back" a.k.a. "Laid Back" is a 1973 album by Gregg Allman and was released on the Capricorn Records label. It peaked at number 13 on the Billboard Pop Albums charts in 1974.
- "Laid-back" a.k.a. "Laid Back" is a musical single of Space Raiders & Spaceraiders.
- released on (16 years ago)
- "Laid-back" a.k.a. "Laid Back" is a musical album of Micro.
- released on (8 years ago)
- "Laid-back" a.k.a. "Laid Back" is a musical album of Kenny Burrell.
- released on (12 years ago)
- "Laid-back" a.k.a. "Laid Back" is a musical album of Ronny Smith.
- released in (13 years ago)
- "Laid-back" a.k.a. "Laid Back" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- "Laid-back" a.k.a. "Laid Back" is a musical album of Kerem Görsev.
- released in (16 years ago)
- "Laid-back" a.k.a. "Laid Back" is a musical album of Doc Powell.
- "Laid-back" a.k.a. "Laid Back" is a composition.
- music by Boo Williams
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Laid-Back
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Fatal Distractions (2000)
Seven Obstacles That Mess Up Our Lives by Ed Young
But too often being laid-back means lying back and letting others make the effort. Slothfulness has nothing to do with personality. It has to do with whether we will expend the effort required to do what God wants us to do. A second time Jesus ...
by Eric Partridge
laid-back | lallygag laid-back adjective relaxed, passive, easy-going us, 1969 • "[L ]aid back" can mean anything from "uninterested" to "lazy slob", and it is used usually by people who don't want to do anything. — Sunday Times, 6th August ...
by Elizabeth Jewell
laid-back. 2 relaxed, open; flexible, slack. lax•a•tive /láks/tiv/ á adj. easing evacuation of the bowels. á n.
Volume 12: Music by Bill C. Malone
The Marshall Tucker Band, from South Carolina, carried on the Allman Brothers' laid-back, breezy style by adding a flute player. This seemed to lessen some of the aggressiveness heard in the music of other southern rock bands. Not so with ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Laid-Back
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Laid-Back
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Ž. Markevičius
Photo credit: blondinrikard
- Laid-Back Music
Seen at Trafalgar Square.
Photo credit: garryknight
- Laid-back Feeding
Male squirrel at the Alverstone Mead Nature Reserve, Isle of Wight. 'Black-tail' No.4, although currently the tail is more blonde than dark.
Photo credit: Peter G Trimming
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Laid-Back
Video shows what laid-back means. relaxed and easy-going; an absence of stress or worry. Laid-back Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary.
See also the pronunciation examples of Laid-Back!
Quotes about Laid-Back
They have to be able to spark my interest so I want to pursue it, and they have to have an awesome personality, really laid-back. All those things are sexy to me. (Laura Prepon)
more quotes about laid-back...
Anagrams of LAID-BACK
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Laid-Back!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Laid-Back to see it in context!