On this page:
- Lak is a village in Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén county, Hungary.
- Lak a.k.a. Aklavik/Freddie Carmichael Airport is located adjacent to Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada. The aerodrome is built on the banks of the Peel Channel of the Mackenzie River delta. Aklavik was the regional centre but was prone to flooding.
- also known as Flughafen Aklavik Freddie Carmichael
- part of Northwest Territories
LAK is a musical group.
- also known as L.A.K.
- albums: "Alles Ist Möglich", "Einst Rebellen", "Verdammtes Leben"
- official website: www.l-a-k.de
- Lak is a fictional character from L.A., I Hate You.
- Lak is a fictional character from the 2006 film The Melon Route.
- Lak a.k.a. Lao kip: The kip is the currency of Laos since 1952. One kip is divided into 100 att.
- also known as กีบ (สกุลเงิน)
- official website: www.bol.gov.la
- Lak a.k.a. The Lak language is a Northeast Caucasian language forming its own branch within this family. It is the language of the Lak people from the Russian autonomous republic of Dagestan, where it is one of six standardized languages. It is spoken by about 157,000 people.
- read more about Lak Language
- Lak a.k.a. Laka Language: Laka is an unclassified Mbum language of northern Nigeria.
- also known as Godogodo, Lau, Lakka, Lao Habe
- LAK a.k.a. Alpk1 is a protein.
- read more about Alpk1
- Lak a.k.a. Lak clan: The Lak are a Jat clan found in Punjab, Pakistan.This tribe can be found in Pakistan but mostly population lives in Sargodha, Punjab . Pakistan.
- read more about Lak clan
- Lak a.k.a. Siar-Lak Language: Siar, also known as Lak, is an Austronesian language spoken in New Ireland Province in Papua New Guinea.
- read more about Siar-Lak Language
- Lak a.k.a. alpha-kinase 1 is a gene.
- also known as lymphocyte alpha-kinase
- LAK a.k.a. Arf-like protein 4C is a protein.
- read more about Arf-like protein 4C
- Lak a.k.a. ADP-ribosylation factor-like 4C is a gene.
- also known as ADP ribosylation factor-like protein 7, ADP-ribosylation factor-like 7
Phrases with Lak
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Lak
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by George L. Campbell, Gareth King
Lak is a Northeast Caucasian language belonging to the LakDargva group of Dagestanian languages, and has about 130,000 speakers in central Dagestan. It is one of the five literary languages of Dagestan. The ethnonym is Lak ...
by Henry L. Kurland
if, and only if, LAK is a homotopy equivalence, and for some compact K C A, this is indeed the case. Specifically, the following existence lemma is proved in [C,Theorem ...
The Poultry Monthly (1888)
The Ayam Jal- lak is a variety or is closely allied to the gallus ferrugineus, but it has a red ear- lobe. Naturally, a white ear-lobe would not be associated with a dark red face and deep yellow skin. All our pure bred non-sitting varieties have a ...
by Sir Norman Lockyer
A lak is a drainage-channel that may carry water periodically; it is often a guide to the capacity of an area for development. On the banks of some laks in East Africa the abundance of molluscan shells indicates the former existence of extensive ...
lac-tase (lak'tas) a B-galactosidase occurring in the brush border membrane of the intestinal mucosa that catalyzes the cleavage of lactose to ...
Introduction The Lak language (Ethnologue code LBE) belongs to the Daghestanian branch of the Nakh-Daghestanian family and has over 200000 speakers, mostly in the Republic of Daghestan, Russian Federation (maps of the region are ...
by Samuel Johnson, John Walker, Robert S. Jameson
LACHRYMABLE, (lak'-re-ma-bl) a. Lamentable. LACHRYMAL, (lak'-kro-mal) o. Generating tears. LACHRYMARY, (lak'-kre-ma-re) a ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Lak
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Lak
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: StokedWay
"Street Fashion" & "Construction Ahead"
Concept By: Byron Bueno Fashion & Designs; MUA: Jamie Jay Brioso Onciano & Beck Bueno
Model: Lak Villanueva
Street Fashion Director: Miko Colon Construction Ahead Director: Tey Ferdie Cruz
Special thanks to: Julius Arroyo
"ISO Green Team"
Photo credit: aRyelski
View more pictures about Khao Lak.
Videos about Lak
Click on an item to play that video:
- Drunvalo Melchizedek: The Meaning of In Lak'ech
- Lak Meaning
Video shows what Lak means. An ethnic group who live primarily in southern Dagestan, Russia.. A North Caucasian language spoken by the Lak people.
- Words of Life Alak: Lak Sipet People/Language Movie Trailer
This is: Words of Life Alak: Lak Sipet People/Language Movie Trailer c17360 [c17360t] Other names for this language are: Lak Sipet This language is spoken in: ...
- Noun lak at cici
With his friend Mss Srey roth, Leakhena, Sak Sork, keo nith, Vathana...
View more videos about Lak language.
See also the pronunciation examples of Lak!
Scrabble value of L1A1K5
The value of this 3-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of LAK
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Lak!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Lak to see it in context!