On this page:
Who is Lan Adomian?
Lan Adomian is a film score composer.
- also known as Juan Adomián, Lon Adomián, Ian Adomián, Lan Adomián, Lahn Adohmyan
- born on (109 years ago) in Mogilev
- nationality: Russia
- profession: Film score composer
- died on (36 years ago) in Mexico City
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Ariel Award for Best Original Score - "Talpa"
- Guggenheim Fellowship for Creative Arts, Latin America & Caribbean (Music Composition)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Lan Adomian
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of LAN ADOMIAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Lan Adomian!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Lan Adomian for some fun with words!