On this page:
Who is Lao She?
Lao She was the pen name of Shu Qingchun, a noted Chinese novelist and dramatist. He was one of the most significant figures of 20th century Chinese literature, and best known for his novel Rickshaw Boy and the play Teahouse. He was of Manchu ethnicity. His works are known especially for their vivid use of the Beijing dialect.
- also known as She Lao, Shu Qingchun
- born on (116 years ago) in Beijing
- ethnicity: Manchu people
- profession: Novelist, playwright
- died on (49 years ago) in Beijing of suicide, drowning
- read more about Lao She (novelist)
"Lao She" is a book by Sui-ning Prudence Chou.
- also known as "Lao She: an intellectual's role and dilemma in modern China"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Lao She
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Lao She
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Lao She
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Lao She"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Anagrams of LAO SHE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Lao She!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Lao She to see it in context!