On this page:
Definition of the noun Last words
What does Last words mean as a name of something?
- The final remarks uttered by a person before death.
- "Last Words" is a 1968 short film by Werner Herzog shot in Crete and on the island of Spinalonga. The film was shot in two days during the filming of Herzog's feature Signs of Life, and edited in one day.
- "Last Words" is a film.
- "Last Words" is the autobiography of American stand-up comedian George Carlin. It was published on November 10, 2009. Last Words tells the story of his life from his conception, literally, to his final years; he died on June 22, 2008 at the age of 71. He also wrote a special parting gift to the world. The book contains photos taken throughout Carlin's life.
- "Last Words" is a book by Mariah Stewart.
- genres: Romance novel, Fiction, Suspense
- subjects: United States of America, Police procedural
- "Last Words" is an EP from Canadian alternative hip hop producer Ryan Hemsworth. It was released on Wedidit in 2012. It features remixes from Shlohmo, Supreme Cuts, Baauer, and Sam Tiba & Canblaster.
- released on
- "Last Words" is the third single from the Dutch group Ten Sharp, released in January 1986. The song was written by the band and produced by Michiel Hoogenboezem. The single made it into the Dutch Top 40 Tip-charts. In March 1986, they shot a video for the song in De Posthoorn church in Amsterdam.
- "Last Words" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music and lyrics by Hasu Langhart
- "Last Words" is a musical single of Clubfeet.
- released in (4 years ago)
- "Last Words" is a musical album of Operation: Cliff Clavin.
- released in (15 years ago)
The Last Words were an early punk band from Sydney, Australia. They played and recorded in Sydney and London from 1977 to 1980. The band comprised Malcolm Baxter, Andy Groome, Leigh Kendall and John Gunn. The band's first single, "Animal World" had a cult following. Last Words were among the first rock bands to experiment with dub music, recording with Adrian Sherwood in 1980.
- genre: Punk rock
- album: "Animal World"
Last words or final words are a person's final articulated words said prior to death or as death approaches.
- also known as Znamenite zadnje besede
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Last words
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Gabe Foreman
appendix – See Organ Donors last words A line of nine fiery eyes A long. appendix | 87 88 | last words last words | 89 90 |...
by Robert Collison
Government, Impetuosity, Kings, Last words, Leadership, Risk, Rome, State, War Divus Claudius Excuses, Hunger, Old age, Remedies Divus Iulius Adaptability, Africa, Battles, Conquest, Decision, Hesitation, Ingratitude, Kings, Last words, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Last words
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Last words
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Last Words
Photo credit: ActiveSteve
- Last words
Photo credit: raulbarraltamayo
- Saddam Whispers Last Words
Exclusive First and Last!
When asked his last thoughts, Saddam said "SOD 'UM WHO"S SANE!."
You heard it first here!
Photo credit: Mike "Dakinewavamon" Kline
- Last Words before the Show
Photo credit: Flavio~
- Immortal Last Words of Socrates
Graffiti in Vazac's men's room.
Photo credit: edenpictures
- Vaarwel / Last Words
Exhibition Vaarwel/Last Words, part of the Amsterdam Light Festival. Created by Machteld Aardse and Femke Kempkes, exhibited at the Hollandse Schouwburg.
Photo credit: -JvL-
View more pictures about Famous Last Words.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Last words
Lord Williams of Oystermouth - No Last Words: Language as Unfinished Business
Lord Rowan Williams of Oystermouth delivers the Gifford Lecture series entitled "Making Representations: Religious Faith and the Habits of Language". Lecture ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Last words!
Quotes about Last words
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Last words to see it in context!