On this page:
- Laura Dean is an American film and television actress and voice actress born as Laura Francine Deutscher. When she was 10-years-old, she played the New York City Opera for five years in La bohème, Die tote Stadt and Mefistofele. She is known for the roles of Rachel's colleague Sophie in the 3rd and 4th seasons of Friends and of a lead character Tamara in Princess Gwenevere and the Jewel Riders, and has also played in the films Fame and Chicago.
- Laura Dean is an American dancer, choreographer and composer. She is known for her collaborations with Steve Reich, a number of commissioned works for the Joffrey Ballet, and works for her own dance companies. Dean's earliest works were marked by a minimalist approach and an affinity for spinning; her later work saw more use of traditional dance methods.
- born on (70 years ago) in Staten Island
- nationality: United States of America
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Creative Arts, US & Canada (Choreography)
- official website: lauradean.com
- Laura Dean a.k.a. Carolyn Monroe is an American porn star .
- read more about Carolyn Monroe
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Laura Dean
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Little Mormon Jim (2003)
by James MacKnight
Laura Dean is a niece of the Mormon President, Brigham ...
101 Stories... Great Ideas for Your Mind, Body, and... Wallet by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen
Laura Dean is a stay-at-home mom of two adorable boys.
by Melissa U. D. Goldsmith, Paige A. Willson, Anthony J. Fonseca
DeSign: Les Wiggins, Rusty Coppleman, Christopher Newman; caSting: Howard Feuer, Jeremy Ritzer, Margery Simkin muSic SuperviSor: Michael Gore; muSic arrangerS/orcheStratorS: Michael Gore, Steve Margoshes; muSic performerS: Eric Brockington, Irene Cara, Linda Clifford, Laura Dean, Paul McCrane, Barry Miller, Traci Parnell, Maureen Teefy; muSic compoSer: Michael Gore; muSic eDitor: Michael Gore caSt: Eddie Barth (Angelo), Irene Cara (Coco), Lee Curreri ( Bruno), ...
by Mark A. Robinson
Studio: Metro-Goldwyn- Mayer Music: Michael Gore and others Lyrics: Dean Pitchford and others Screenplay: Christopher Gore Director: Alan Parker Choreographer: Louis Falco Cast: Irene Cara, Anne Meara, Laura Dean, Lee Curreri, Barry Miller, Maureen Teefy, Antonia ...
Volume 2: The Americas by Arthur Holmberg, Carlos Solorzano
Laura Dean (b. 1945) chose repetitionof unchangingmovements to produce a hypnotic effect onthe audience.For Molissa Fenley (b.
by Susan M. Shaw, Nancy Staton Barbour, Patti Duncan Ph.D., Kryn Freehling-Burton, Jane Nichols
The director, Sondos Shabeykh , told Laura Dean of ...
Women's Studies Encyclopedia (1999)
by Helen Tierney
Since the early 1970s Laura Dean (b. 1945) has been creating intriguing arrangements of obsessively ...
Supernatural and Science Fiction Elements in Novels, Pulps, Comics, Films, Television and Games, 2d ed. by Paul Green
Premiere: September 14, 1986; Voice cast: Jerry Orbach as Zachery Foxx, Laura Dean as Niko, Doug Preis as Doug “Goose” Gooseman, Hubert Kelly as Walter ...
by Donald Haase
Influenced by Merce Cunningham, choreographers such as Yvonne Rainer, Trisha Brown, Douglas Dunn, David Gordon, Laura Dean, and others proposed that the formalist quality of dance could be reason enough for choreography. Another idea was the use of pedestrian movements and clothing, a reaction against the elitist condition imposed by specifically trained bodies. Since the mid- 1980s, however, narrative has returned and become the center of preoccupations of the new ...
4 Volume Set by Bonnie G. Smith
Among its most important practitioners were Yvonne Rainer, Anna Halprin, Trisha Brown, Lucinda Childs, Laura Dean, Simone Forti, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Laura Dean
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of LAURA DEAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Laura Dean!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Laura Dean to see it in context!