On this page:
Lautrec is a commune in the Tarn department in southern France.
- part of Tarn
"Lautrec" is a musical album of Jean-Pierre Fouquey, soundtrack.
- also known as Lautrec Soundtrack
- released in (17 years ago)
- "Lautrec" is a 1998 comedy, drama, biographical film written and directed by Roger Planchon.
- countries: France, Spain
- language: French
- producer: Margaret Ménégoz
- production design by Jacques Rouxel
- written by Roger Planchon
- Régis Royer as Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
- Anémone as Comtesse Adèle de Toulouse-Lautrec
- Elsa Zylberstein as Suzanne Valadon
- Claude Rich as Comte Alphonse de Toulouse-Lautrec
- Hélène Babu as La Goulue
- Claire Borotra as Hélène
- Alexandra Pandev as La Grande Charlotte
- Amanda Rubinstein as Mireille
- Florence Viala as Rose la Rouge
- Jean-Marie Bigard as Aristide Bruant
- casting by Marie-Christine Lafosse
- cinematography by Gérard Simon
- edited by Isabelle Devinck
- music by Jean-Pierre Fouquey
- costume design by Pierre-Jean Larroque
- genres: Biographical film, Comedy, Drama
- released on (17 years ago)
- César Award for Best Production Design nomination for Jacques Rouxel
- César Award for Best Costume Design nomination for Pierre-Jean Larroque
- César Award for Best Supporting Actress nomination for Anémone
- César Award for Best Production Design, received by Jacques Rouxel
- César Award for Best Costume Design, received by Pierre-Jean Larroque
- "Lautrec" is a short film, directed by Geoff Dunbar.
- country: England
- language: English Language
- genre: Animation
- released in (41 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Lautrec
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Inside Creative Minds (2014)
Workflows, Habits and Strategies by Smashing Magazine
Butyou can seein the presence of bothofthem, that either can make you attentive and thenwe must say,either the posterorthe drawingby Lautrec is a work ofart. So it's notthecategory of experience or even whether it has a functional element of ...
The Athenæum (1879)
Lautrec is a crusader who marries a ...
by John McDonough, Karen Egolf
The largest agency was created in October 1999 when Euro RSCG Worldwide acquired Lautrec, a major agency founded in 1974 by Gianni Gasparini and Raul Salles. Lautrec had long been successful because of its creativity and the quality ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Lautrec
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Lautrec
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: fdecomite
Photo credit: Legalv1
Vue du moulin sur Lautrec dans le Tarn
Photo credit: [email protected] Néel
Photo credit: jgoge
- Museo Toulouse Lautrec
Photo credit: Ricardo Ramírez Gisbert
- Garlic Festival, Lautrec
The guild of Garlic Growers (invented about 5 years ago) prepares to process down the narrow streets of Lautrec for the Garlic Festival.
Photo credit: RobinEllisActor
Video about Lautrec
Wolf Parade - Language City (Toulouse lautrec)
See also the pronunciation examples of Lautrec!
Quotes about Lautrec
Scrabble value of L1A1U1T1R1E1C3
The value of this 7-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of LAUTREC
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Lautrec!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Lautrec to see it in context!