Legs appears in the following tongue twister:
- On mules we find two legs behind and two we find before.
We stand behind before we find what those behind be for.
Legs appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Peanuts' Legs is Gels' Tuna EP.
- "Peanuts' Legs" is Gels' Tuna EP.
- Max, I stay ’til I bait a snide trap’s gelded legs-parted insatiability at six a.m.!
On this page:
- Definition of the noun legs
- Phrases with Legs
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Legs
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Legs
- Photos about Legs
- Video language resources about Legs
- Sign language
- Quotes about Legs
- Scrabble value of L1E1G2S1
- Anagrams of LEGS
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun legs
What does legs mean as a name of something?
- staying power
Alternative definition of the noun legs
- [bingo] eleven
Specialised definition of the noun legs
Glossary of sports / golf
if a shot, usually a putt, has legs, it will run for a long distance (2005. Chambers Sports Factfinder. Chambers Harrap Publishers Ltd)
- usage: slang
- Legs a.k.a. Kathleen Hersey: Kathleen Elizabeth Hersey is an American competition swimmer who represented the United States at the 2012 Summer Olympics and finished fourth in the 200-meter butterfly.
- read more about Kathleen Hersey
- Legs a.k.a. Melinda Chilton is an actress.
- read more about Melinda Chilton (actress)
- Legs a.k.a. Ryan Leger is a member of the musical group Every Time I Die.
- read more about Ryan Leger
- Legs a.k.a. Paula Robertson appeared in the 2002 documentary Ski Bums.
- read more about Paula Robertson
There are other people with in their name, like Crazy Legs, Flash legs, Jack o' Legs, Daddy-Long-Legs, Crazy Legs Conti, Legs Larry Smith, Red Legs Greaves, Alex "Crazy Legs" Henderson and benjamin kevin "legs" legget.
- Legs a.k.a. Margret 'Legs' Sadovsky: Margret 'Legs' Sadovsky is a fictional character from the 1996 film Foxfire.
- Legs is a fictional character in the DC Comics Universe who appeared as a supporting character in various "Batman" related comics during the 80s and 90s. Co-created by writers John Wagner and Alan Grant, and artist Norm Breyfogle, he first appeared in Detective Comics #587.
- Legs is a fictional film character.
- "Legs" is a song performed by the band ZZ Top from their 1983 album Eliminator. The song was released as a single in 1984 and reached number eight on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States. The special dance mix version of the song peaked at number thirteen on the dance charts. Although all three members of ZZ Top are credited with playing on the track, only Gibbons was actually present; engineer Terry Manning was responsible for all the musical parts save the lead guitar. However, David Blayney explains in his book Sharp Dressed Men that the pumping synthesizer effect in "Legs" was introduced in pre-production by Linden Hudson. During the final tracking sessions, Terry Manning called Linden Hudson and asked how he did the synth effects for "Legs", although Terry could have easily pulled it off if he needed to. The single version of “Legs" is much more synthesizer-driven than the album version. Although you can hear a synthesizer throughout the album version, it is toned down. There is also a three-note guitar riff heard throughout most of the album version of “Legs”, and it is a minute longer than the single version.
- "Legs" is a composition.
- "Legs" is a musical single of Art of Noise.
- also known as Legs (Last Leg)
- released in (30 years ago)
- Legs: The music video of the song Legs by ZZ Top.
- "Legs" is a 1984 single by ZZ Top.
- released in (31 years ago)
- "Legs" is a musical single of Chuck Inglish & Chromeo.
"Legs" is a 1975 novel by William Kennedy. It is the first book in Kennedy's Albany Cycle.
- language: English Language
- released in (40 years ago)
"Legs" is a 1983 television musical drama film starring Shanna Reed, Deborah Geffner, Lawrence Leritz, David Marshall Grant, Maureen Teefy, and Gwen Verdon. It was directed by Jerrold Freedman and written by Freedman and Brian Garfield. The film was retitled Rockettes for its UK video release.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- written by Brian Garfield
- cinematography by Allen Daviau
- music by Lee Holdridge
- genres: Musical, Musical Drama, Drama
- released in (32 years ago)
The Legs mansion is one of the Twenty-eight mansions of the Chinese constellations. It is one of the western mansions of the White Tiger.
Phrases with Legs
Phrase starting with the word Legs:
Phrases ending with the word Legs:
- bow legs
- Sea Legs
- crab legs
- frog legs
- Last Legs
- Long Legs
- bandy legs
- Fresh Legs
- Shear legs
- Sex on Legs
- restless legs
- A Lie Has No Legs
- On One's Last Legs
- Stretch One's Legs
- To Stretch One's Legs
- Tail Between One's Legs
Other phrases containing the word Legs:
View more phrases with the word Legs in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Legs
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Get Started with Minecraft® (2014)
by John Moltz
Below the hearts and chicken legs is a line that shows your experience points. Experience points are gained by killing creatures or mining certain ores. They can be used later to enchant items to give them special abilities. But let's not get ...
-Body, linear, composed of four segments; caput, tubular, in form of a beak or proboscis, and either simple, or ending with palpi and mouth organs; abdomen, rudimentary; legs, eight ...
A Compendious Dictionary of the Veterinary Art: containing a concise explanation of the various terms used in veterinary medicine and surgery, etc (1817)
by James WHITE (Veterinary Surgeon.)
Thus horses with short pasterns,“and whose fore legs incline much under the body, are most liable to bony excrescences, such as splent, ring-bones, &c. Horses with long pasterns are more liable to ligamentary lameness than others; but as ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Legs
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Legs
Click on an item to view that photo:
Black-winged Stilt (Himantopus himantopus)
Western Treatment Plant, Pt Wilson, Vic.
Photo credit: patrickkavanagh
Photo credit: Aydun
N52 2nd floor...
Photo credit: adoyle
Photo credit: sunsets_for_you
All rounded up before settling for the evening
View LARGE On Black
Photo credit: Tatinauk
Photo credit: Goynang
Photo credit: Tjook
Photo credit: ddoTyByhpargotohP
Yvonne has beautiful long legs and this dress shows them wonderfully.
Photo credit: Paula Satijn
Photo credit: Fade to Gray
Photo credit: margaretshear
Photo credit: sholeh!!
Photo credit: -Benedikt-
- Crossing legs
Photo credit: yanec
- Seagull Legs
This is the same seagull.
Photo credit: jesiehart
Fake legs selling hosiery at a street market in Seoul
Photo credit: storyvillegirl
Photo credit: Ruth and Dave
- Tattooed Legs
Photo credit: mikecogh
- Social legs
Photo credit: elenchos
- Hungry legs
Photo credit: Khairil Zhafri
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Legs
Click on an item to play that video:
- How to get Definition & Separation in your Legs for a contest - by John Parrillo
Competitors, Weightlifters: Do you need or want to get separation in your legs for your next contest? Watch this video and other leg stretching videos by John ...
- Legs meaning and pronunciation
An asset a woman has, that go all the way up and make a perfect ass out of themselves! Legs definition by Urban Dictionary.
- Bed vlog 2, cosplay explanation of legs.
- Tell us about Frogs Legs! (Vocabulary in Florida)
- Explanation of strong vs weak legs
For team fierce transformations.
- Stretch one's legs Meaning
Video shows what stretch one's legs means. To walk about, especially after prolonged time sitting or lying down.. Stretch one's legs Meaning. How to pronounce ...
- 1a. Explanation- Backyard Legs Routine
- The Four Legs of Meaning and Happiness - How To Balance Your Life
How is your table supported? In other words, is your life balanced? Here are four legs upon which to balance your life.
- Yoga Stretcher Legs Demo & Explanation w/Ron
Stretch and Flex your legs to greater abilities with the yogastretcher w/Explanation.
- Great Explanation of Moving down and Up with the Legs
- Tail between one's legs Meaning
Video shows what tail between one's legs means. A reaction to a confrontation, specifically one with excessive shame and hurt pride.. Tail between one's legs ...
- How To Shave Your Legs, Knees and Ankles - Detailed Description, Step By Step! Swimmers/Beginners
Requested Video: Detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to shave your ankles, legs and knees. Great for swimmers that need to smooth skin before race day ...
- BODY LANGUAGE of man spreading, sitting with wide legs or splayed knees - Scott Sylvan Bell
Reading the body language of men sitting with wide legs or splayed knees and be interpreted in a few ways. The social norms of a situation or setting can help ...
- Talk The Hind Legs Off A Donkey - Idioms - ESL British English Pronunciation
- #1089 Giveaways: ESL Books + CDs, Australian Politicians Legs Broken And Stretched
Would you spend eight months in pain, in hospital, to gain a few centimetres of height?
- R. Buckminster Fuller: A Verb on Two Legs
R. Buckminster Fuller: A Verb on Two Legs. Digital, silent, b/w 11 minutes. Photographs from the life and works of RBF. Edited by Trevor Blake of ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Legs!
Sign Language with Legs
The Ken Davis Show This video is signed in American Sign Language. No subtitles & voice. Produced...
Quotes about Legs
The organizational architecture is really that a centipede walks on hundred legs and one or two don't count. So if I lose one or two legs, the process will go on, the organization will go on, the growth will go on. (Mukesh Ambani)
more quotes about legs...
Scrabble value of L1E1G2S1
The value of this 4-letter word is 5 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of LEGS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Legs!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Legs to see it in context!