On this page:
Who is Leo Breiman?
Leo Breiman was a distinguished statistician at the University of California, Berkeley. He was the recipient of numerous honors and awards, and was a member of the United States National Academy of Science.
- also known as Брейман, Лео
- born on (87 years ago) in New York City
- nationality: United States of America
- education: University of California, Berkeley
- profession: Mathematician, statistician
- died on (10 years ago) in Berkeley
- written works: "Statistics: with a view toward applications", "Classification and regression trees", "Probability"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Leo Breiman
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
With Historical Notes by Richard J. Howarth
developed by the American statistician, Leo Breiman (1928–2005). It is related to the CART algorithm ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Leo Breiman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of LEO BREIMAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Leo Breiman!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Leo Breiman for some fun with words!