On this page:
Definition of the noun leoncita
What does leoncita mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- small South American marmoset with silky fur and long nonprehensile tail
- lexical domain: Animals - nouns denoting animals
- synonyms of leoncita: lion marmoset / lion monkey / tamarin
- more generic word: marmoset = small soft-furred South American and Central American monkey with claws instead of nails
- more specific terms:
- member of: genus Leontideus / genus Leontocebus / Leontocebus = tamarins
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Leoncita
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Ьеоппв Island, Argentina Leonberg, Germany Leoncita Springs, Leondari, Greece Leon de los (see Leon) Leone, Monte (Mt.), Switzerland.
The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia: The Century atlas of the world, prepared under the superintendence of Benjamin E. Smith (1898)
by William Dwight Whitney, Benjamin Eli Smith
Leoncita Springs, Tex. ...... машин, Greece ............. Leon de los Aldamas, Mexico (see. Leon) .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Leoncita
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of L1E1O1N1C3I1T1A1
The value of this 8-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of LEONCITA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Leoncita!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Leoncita to find many related words and phrases!