On this page:
Definition of the noun Lethaeus
What does Lethaeus mean as a name of something?
Lethaeus is a genus of Rhyparochromidae, described by Dallas in 1852.
- synonyms: genus Lethaeus / Coptoneurus / genus Coptoneurus / Mimicus / genus Mimicus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Hemiptera
- family: Rhyparochromidae
- species Lethaeus africanus
- species Lethaeus aristarche
- species Lethaeus ater
- species Lethaeus barberi
- species Lethaeus breviceps
- species Lethaeus crassiceps
- species Lethaeus cribratissimus
- species Lethaeus cribratissimus
- species Lethaeus dryas
- species Lethaeus foreli
- species Lethaeus fulvovarius
- species Lethaeus hortensis
- species Lethaeus indicus
- species Lethaeus inermipes
- species Lethaeus lepidus
- species Lethaeus lethierryi
- species Lethaeus longirostris
- species Lethaeus masaicus
- species Lethaeus minoensis
- species Lethaeus nitidus
- species Lethaeus nodulinervis
- species Lethaeus pelamys
- species Lethaeus picipes
- species Lethaeus punctiventris
- species Lethaeus punctus
- species Lethaeus quadripunctatus
- species Lethaeus queenslandicus
- species Lethaeus semipunctatus
- species Lethaeus setulatus
- species Lethaeus snelli
- species Lethaeus stellatus
- species Lethaeus taprobanes
- species Lethaeus tartareus
- species Lethaeus termitarum
Phrases with Lethaeus
Phrases starting with the word Lethaeus:
- Lethaeus Mungus
- Lethaeus Nitidus
- Lethaeus Picipes
- Lethaeus Lethierryi
- Lethaeus Tenebrosus
- Lethaeus Fulvovarius
- Lethaeus Queenslandicus
Phrases ending with the word Lethaeus:
Other phrases containing the word Lethaeus:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Lethaeus
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Encyclopaedia Britannica. Or, A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, and Miscellaneous Literature (1815)
through Caria and Ionia into the AEgean sea between Miletus and Priene, after it has been increased by the waters of the Marsyas, Lycus, Eudon, Lethaeus, &c. It is celebrated among the poets for its windings, which amount to not less than 600, and from which all obliquities have received the name of maeanders. It forms in its course, according to the observation of some travellers, the Greek ...
A Classical Dictionary ... A new edition, revised and considerably enlarged, by the Rev. T. Smith (1839)
LETHAEUS, now Fiume de Mangresia, a river of Lydia flowing by Magnesia into the Maeander. Strab. 10, &c. - LETHAEUs, a river of Macedonia, near Tricca.
Containing a Full Account of All the Proper Names Mentioned in Ancient Authors. With Tables of Coins, Weights, and Measures, in Use Among the Greeks and Romans. To which is Now Prefixed a Chronological Table by John Lemprière
Lethaeus, a river of Lydia flowing by Magnesia into the Maeander.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Lethaeus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about Lethaeus
Click on an item to play that video:
Scrabble value of L1E1T1H4A1E1U1S1
The value of this 8-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of LETHAEUS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Lethaeus!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Lethaeus to find many related words and phrases!