On this page:
- Definition of the noun Letitia
- Phrases with Letitia
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Letitia
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Letitia
- Photos about Letitia
- Video language resources about Letitia
- Quotes about Letitia
- Scrabble value of L1E1T1I1T1I1A1
- Anagrams of LETITIA
- Share this page
Definition of the noun Letitia
What does Letitia mean as a name of something?
Letitia is a genus of Camaenidae, described by Iredale in 1941.
- synonym: genus Letitia
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Mollusca
- class: Gastropoda
- order: Stylommatophora
- family: Camaenidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Letitia is a genus of Lepidoptera, described by Schintlmeister in 1997.
Letitia is a subgenus of Letitia, described by Iredale in 1941.
- Letitia is a fictional character from the 2003 film Honey.
- Letitia is a fictional character from the 2005 film Nanny McPhee.
- Letitia is a fictional character from the tv series Gabriël.
- Letitia is a fictional character from the 2002 film Dahmer.
- Letitia is a fictional film character.
- Letitia a.k.a. Létitia appeared in the 2002 documentary film To Be and to Have.
- Letitia a.k.a. Letitia Ghenea is a hair stylist.
- read more about Letitia Ghenea
Phrases with Letitia
Phrases ending with the word Letitia:
- Genus Letitia
- Eresia Letitia
- Cochylis Letitia
- Lycaeides Letitia
- Drepanoneura Letitia
- Epipleoneura letitia
- Species Eresia Letitia
- Species Cochylis Letitia
- Species Lycaeides Letitia
- species Epipleoneura letitia
Other phrases containing the word Letitia:
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Letitia
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Llewellyn's Complete Book of Names for Pagans, Wiccans, Witches, Druids, Heathens, Mages, Shamans & Independent Thinkers of All Sorts who are Curious about Names from Every Place and Every Time (2011)
by K. M. Sheard
Letitia ♀ Letitia is the slightly simpler—and considerably more popular—form of Laetitia, which means “happiness” in Latin. The name ofa Roman Goddess, the personification ofhappiness, Letitia came into use in about the twelfth century.
Containing Biographical Sketches of Prominent and Representative Citizens of the Counties, Together with Biographies and Portraits of All the Presidents of the United States
is next; Letitia is the wife of J. A. Pence; Cleora is the youngest. In about 1851 our subject settled in a log cabin upon section 17, Anderson Township, and reclaimed from its wild state a farm to-day highly cultivated and ...
Encyclopedia of Forms and Precedents for Pleading and Practice, at Common Law, in Equity, and Under the Various Codes and Practice Acts (1896)
by William Henry Michael, William Mack, Howard Pervear Nash, Thomas Edward O'Brien, James Cockcroft
was injured; and the answer was as follows : "The defendants answer the complaint herein, as follows: " First, That the alleged injuries charged in said complaint as having resulted to Letitia A. Clark, therein named, were brought about, caused ...
by Joyce Appleby, Eileen Chang, Neva Goodwin
TYLER, LETITIA CHRISTIAN Margaret James Murray Washington, the wife of the founder, and Hallie Brown served as the institute's most prominent dean of women and principal, respectively, during the nineteenth century. Combating sexism ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Letitia
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Letitia
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Letitia
Click on an item to play that video:
- Letitia Meaning
Video shows what Letitia means. popular in medieval England, rather rare today.. Letitia Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ...
- Je T'aime Letitia Roman a lasat Juriul In Lacrimi la Next Star Finala De Popularitate
Letitia Roman-micuta Lara Fabian este o adevarata artista. Interpretarea ei a a lasat juriul in lacrimi.
- Letitia Roman canta So what - Videoclip Finala - KIDSing 2014
Vino pe pagina de Facebook KIDSing...
- Letitia George vs Vikesh Champaneri: Battle Performance - The Voice UK 2015 - BBC One
- Letitia Andreea Roman - Christina Aguilera - "Hurt" - Next Star
Mai multe momente cu acesti copii extraordinari...
- The Voice UK 2013 | Letitia Grant Brown performs Love Is A Battlefield - The Knockouts 2 - BBC One
- [HD] The Voice UK 2015: The Knockouts - Letitia George 'Twist And Shout' (FULL)
Fanpage The Voice UK...
Quotes about Letitia
Scrabble value of L1E1T1I1T1I1A1
The value of this 7-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of LETITIA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Letitia!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Letitia to see it in context!