Levels appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Pivotal ego loss levels solo gelato VIP.
- To get satiety locations, level levels no IT acolyte I taste got.
Levels is an unincorporated community in Hampshire County in the U.S. state of West Virginia. According to the 2000 census, the Levels community has a population of 147. It is home to John J. Cornwell Elementary School.
- "Levels" is a song by Avicii, containing a vocal sample from the 1962 gospel-inspired "Something's Got a Hold on Me" by Etta James, as written by Leroy Kirkland, Pearl Woods and James. An early instrumental version of the song was first played by Avicii during an appearance on Essential Mix in December 2010, while the final version with Etta James's vocals was first performed at the Ultra Music Festival in March 2011. "Levels" was officially released on 28 October 2011 and peaked at number one in Sweden and on the Dance music charts in United States and became a top ten hit in Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
- "Levels" is a song by American rapper Meek Mill, released on July 2, 2013 as the lead single from the Maybach Music Group compilation album, Self Made Vol. 3. The song has since peaked at number 15 on the US Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart.
- "Levels" is a 2011 single album by Avicii.
- also known as LE7ELS
- genre: Progressive house
- released on
- "Levels" is a musical single of Defiant DJs.
- released on
Levels is the second studio album by South African rapper AKA, released by Vth Season. It is the follow-up to his debut release, Altar Ego. The album was made available a week before its originally announced July 8 release date on June 30, 2014.
- genre: Hip hop music
- released on
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Levels
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Tukey test comparison between the abrasive concentration levels means was performed. There was statistically significant difference between the levels. A similar method of analysis was used to study the effect on work surface finish.
BUSINESS STATISTICS (2014)
Theory and Applications by P.N. JANI
A factorial experiment with three factors, one factor with two levels, second factor with three levels, and third factor with four levels is a mixed 2 × 3 × 4 factorial experiment. A basic design which considers all possible combinations of treatments ...
Fourth Annual Mediterranean Ad Hoc Networking Workshop, June 21-24, 2005, Île de Porquerolles, France by K. Al Agha, I. Guérin Lassous, G. Pujolle
levels is an important challenge for wireless ad hoc networks and wireless LANs when applications have diverse performance requirements such as high goodput, low delay and delay jitter.
For the range of terrain and other conditions, at what ADT levels is a cross section employing 10- ft lanes and 6-ft shoulders more cost- effective than ...
A Workshop Summary by Committee on Emerging Issues and Data on Environmental Contaminants, Committee on Validation of Toxicogenomic Technologies: A Focus on Chemical Classification Strategies, Board on Environmental Studies and Toxicology, Board on Life Sciences, Division on Earth and Life Studies, National Research Council
One aspect of this study that differed from many comparisons of gene-expression levels is that the commonly used statistical measures denoting significant gene- expression changes (magnitude of change and associated P value) were not ...
by M. Gabriel Khan
Canadian Task Force Recommendation The Canadian Task Force on Preventive Health Care indicates that there is insufficient evidence to recommend screening for homocysteine levels in any patient population. D. Normal and Abnormal ...
Compared to values in unstressed controls, TH mRNA levels increase by approximately 300%, DBH mRNA levels increase by approximately 100%, and PNMT mRNA levels increase by approximately 200%.
by Pagani, Margherita
On the other hand, designs of learning environments for more advanced learners should eliminate nonessential redundant representations in multimedia formats and gradually reduce levels of guidance by increasing the relative share of ...
by Carol Turkington
cholesterol High levels of “good” cholesterol in the blood may serve as a marker for those at risk for Alzheimer's disease, although experts ...
by K.H.J. Buschow
The discrete levels in the potential wells are a clear indication of the quantum nature of the system. Classically the reorientation of the magnetization can occur by ...
by Wilson G. Pond
Subtherapeutic use has been accepted as a term for using these substances at relatively low levels in situations in which there is no apparent or detectable disease involved. EFFECTIVE SUBTHERAPEUTIC USE OF ANTIBACTERIAL ...
by Peter J. D'Adamo, Catherine Whitney
Parmesan Cheese AVOID: Increases polyamine or indican levels; inhibits proper gastric function or blocks assimilation. NEUTRAL AVOID: Increases polyamine or indican levels. AVOID: Increases polyamine or indican levels. Non-secretor ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Levels
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Levels
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Sea Levels.
Videos about Levels
Click on an item to play that video:
- 4 levels of explanation
- Comprehension Levels of Meaning
- 13 Levels of the unfinished Pyramid - Occult Symbolic Meaning
- Software Testing - Severity & Priority : Definition | Key Differences | Comparison | Scales/Levels
- Discovering Greater Levels of Heart and Meaning through Spiritual Psychology
Originally from Mexico City, a Harvard graduate, and a highly successful businessman, Emilio Diez Barroso saw opportunities to bring a greater level of heart...
- Levels of explanation 
Ian Hutchinson uses human thought to illustrate the concept of levels of explanation: understanding thought at the level of mechanisms in the brain does not ...
- A quick explanation of levels in 30 Mark Questions
Very brief demonstrations of how a 30 mark question is graded in terms of levels.
- Definition of the Levels of Volume & Tone of Hair Color : Hair Styling & Coloring
- Paths to QUALITY Levels explanation
Paths to QUALITY Levels explanation by Melanie Brizzi.
- OOTK Spread: Card counting - Multiple levels of meaning and interpretation
When you count from different tarot cards in the same string you will find that the meaning of a card varies depending on where it is in the card count. You ...
- Examiner's Explanation on Paper 2 Criterion A (IB Standard & Higher Levels Language & Literature)
What is the difference between "knowledge" and "understanding" in Paper 2 Criterion A? How do contexts shape the production of meaning in various texts? This...
- Four Levels of Explanation
An overview of the four levels of explanation.
- Divine Heart Center - explanation of initiation levels
Reiki Raja Yoga Grandmaster Shailesh explains the different levels of initiation into the Divine Heart Center.
- Examiner's Explanation on Paper 2 Criterion B (IB Standard & Higher Levels Language & Literature)
A detailed explanation by an IB Examiner on what IBO actually means by "Response to Question".
- Meyer Diverplaza Language Levels Explanation Induction
- Book Review | The New Hsk Vocabulary Levels 1-6 By Jayne Li
BOOK REVIEW OF YOUR FAVORITE BOOK =--- Where to buy this book? ISBN: 9781484014318 Book Review of The New Hsk Vocabulary Levels 1-6 by Jayne Li If you wa...
- 7 - 1 - 5.1 - Levels of meaning (636)
- Avicii - Levels Vs Bingo players - Rattle ( Fantesia Definition Mashup )
- Explanation of the TEL Framework levels.v3
Robert Whitehouse explaining the 3 levels of the TEL Framework, with examples of current practice, and influencing Teaching and Learning pedagogies.
- Definition Of Hearing Levels
- Levels of Language Usage.asf
Levels of Language Usage.
- BrainPOP ESL 03: Levels, Units, Lessons
- Levels of Language for Discourse Analysis
An overview of the various levels of linguistic analysis that discourse analysts use in their work. Includes discussion and examples of phonology, morphology...
- The New America College: English Language Instruction for All Levels of Learners
The New America College is a post secondary, non-profit institution of higher learning located in Denver, Colorado, dedicated to teaching intensive English L...
- Nurtureland Language Centre - best tuition service of language courses for all levels
- ESL/EFL Teaching Tip: Considerations for Pre-Intermediate Levels
This is Paul, a teacher here at Rennert International, sharing a few ideas about what Pre-Intermediate level students need to focus on most in the ESL.EFL cl...
- Adult ESL EL Civics Cultural Differences Video Levels 1-6
SDCCDCE Video features EL Civics examiner interviewing Adult ESL students about cultural differences.
- Identifying Levels of Work in the Role Description
Tom Foster explains how most role descriptions do a good job of listing tasks and activities, but seldom identify the level of work.
- At for Levels or Stages - Prepositions - ESL British English Pronunciation
- Nelson Lino The Six Levels of Language Learning
View more videos about A Levels.
See also the pronunciation examples of Levels!
Quotes about Levels
Scrabble value of L1E1V4E1L1S1
The value of this 6-letter word is 9 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagram / semordnilap of LEVELS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters by reversing their order?
- S LEVEL
See also the index of semordnilaps!
See also the blanagrams of Levels!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Levels to see it in context!