On this page:
Liars Dice a.k.a. Liar's dice: Liar's dice is a class of dice games for two or more players requiring the ability to deceive and detect an opponent's deception. The genre has its roots in South America, with games there being known as Dudo, Cachito, Perudo or Dadinho; other names include "pirate's dice," "deception dice" and "diception.
- also known as 大話骰
- "Liars Dice" a.k.a. "Liar's Dice": Liar's Dice is an adventure, drama, and family film directed and written by Geethu Mohandas.
- countries: India, United States of America
- languages: Hindi Language, Dogri-Kangri languages
- director: Geetu Mohandas
- producers: Alan McAlex & Ajay Rai
- production design by Prakash Moorty
- art direction by Ajay Sharma
- written by Geetu Mohandas
- casting by Ashhar Haque
- cinematography by Rajeev Ravi
- edited by Ajithkumar
- music by John Bosters
- costume design by Shubhra Gupta
- genres: Family, Adventure Film, Drama, Bollywood, World cinema
- released on
- official website: www.geetumohandas.com
- "Liars Dice" is a film, directed by Harvey Lowry.
- producer: Harvey Lowry
- released in
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Liars Dice
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of LIARS DICE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Liars Dice!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Liars Dice for some fun with words!