On this page:
"Lida" a.k.a. "Misery" is a 1990 American psychological horror film based on Stephen King's 1987 novel and starring James Caan, Kathy Bates, Lauren Bacall, Richard Farnsworth, and Frances Sternhagen. Directed by Rob Reiner, the film received critical acclaim for Bates's performance as the psychopathic Annie Wilkes, and Bates won the 1990 Academy Award for Best Actress for her role, making Misery, as of 2014, the only Stephen King adaptation to be an Oscar winning film. The film was ranked #12 on Bravo's 100 Scariest Movie Moments.
- read more about Misery
- Lida is a fictional character from the 2012 film Underworld: Awakening.
- Lida is a fictional film character.
- Lida a.k.a. Lída is a fictional character from 2011 film Innocence.
- Lida is a fictional character from the 2004 film On The Nameless Height.
- Lida a.k.a. Lída is a fictional character from 2012 film Signal.
- Lida is a fictional character from the 2007 film Treasure Raiders.
- Lida is a fictional character from Styria.
- Lida is a fictional character from the tv series 10i entoli.
- Lida is a fictional character from the 1963 film Cheryomushki.
- Lida is a fictional character from the 2011 film Dva Dnya.
- Lida is a fictional character from the 1987 film A Forgotten Tune for the Flute.
- Lida is a fictional character from the 1951 film The Magic Carpet.
- Lida is a fictional film character.
- Lida is a fictional character from the 1967 film Strictly Secret Premieres.
- Lida a.k.a. Lída is a fictional character from the 1960 film Bílá spona.
- Lida is a fictional character from the 1974 film Juras varti.
- Lida is a fictional character from the 2013 film Way in Rye.
"Lida" is a musical album of Yamandú Costa.
- released on (8 years ago)
Who is Lida?
Lida is a musical artist.
- also known as Akeda Tatsuya
- born on (39 years ago)
- profession: Musician
- member of musical groups:
- Lida is a city in western Belarus in Hrodna Voblast, situated 160 kilometres west of Minsk. It is the fourteenth largest city in Belarus.
- Lida, Nevada is a small Ghost town in Esmeralda County, Nevada, near the border with California. It is located on State Route 266, north of Magruder Mountain.
There are other places with in their name, like Lida Township.
- The LIDA cognitive architecture is an integrated artificial cognitive system that attempts to model a broad spectrum of cognition in biological systems, from low-level perception/action to high-level reasoning. Developed primarily by Stan Franklin and colleagues at the University of Memphis, the LIDA architecture is empirically grounded in cognitive science and cognitive neuroscience. In addition to providing hypotheses to guide further research, the architecture can support control structures for software agents and robots. Providing plausible explanations for many cognitive processes, the LIDA conceptual model is also intended as a tool with which to think about how minds work.
- LIDA is a direct and digital marketing agency in London, England. It is part of the M&C Saatchi Group of companies. LIDA's main clients include Boots, MINI, Sportingbet, COI - Royal Air Force, HNS, Acas, FSA and Home Office, East Midlands Trains and South West Trains.
Phrases with Lida
- Arelia Lida
- Empoasca Lida
- Plagusia Lida
- Ernolatia Lida
- Cynoglossus lida
- Species Arelia Lida
- Species Empoasca Lida
- Species Plagusia Lida
- Species Ernolatia Lida
- species Cynoglossus lida
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Lida
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Wishes and Wings (2011)
by Kathleen Duey
A lida is a faerie princess. Gavin is a human.
Moral Machines (2010)
Teaching Robots Right from Wrong by Wendell Wallach, Colin Allen
Rather, LIDA is a model of how every agentis engaged in the process of trying to make sense of its environment. Agents must continually select a next action to perform on the basis of many different sources and kinds of information. The GWT ...
by Manuel Merino-Rodríguez
Acantholida erythrocephala en pine-tree web-spinning sawfly fr lyde bleue el lida de los pinos it mosca dei pini de stahlblaue KiefernschonungsGespinstblattwespe 873 Acantholida nemoralis en pine-tree web- spinning sawfly fr lyde étoilée ...
by Helmut K. Anheier
lida. r. ity. Theconcept ofsolidarity aroseatthe end of19thcentury under the inspirationof the Frenchsociologist Durkheim and philosopher Bourgeois. Solidarism is seen as a third way between capitalism and collectivism. According to this ...
Hydrologic Data and Internet Resources by Pedro Fierro, Jr., Evan K. Nyer
Chikugo Kiyotsu Kassa Sakawa Takase Aizuwakamatsu Toyama Matsumoto Koide Omachi Gifu Kagoshima Aki Ono Fujioka Uji lida Tenryu Takayama Yatsushiro Nago Shibata Himeji lida Kuroiso Tomakomai Nankoku Asahikawa Enzan ...
A New Geographical Dictionary ... to which is now added the latitude and longitude of the most considerable cities and towns,&c., of the world, omitted in the first publication, etc (1738)
LIDA, a T. & Chaffellany in the Pal. of Troki in Lithuania in Poland, on the little R. Dzila, 17 Lea. ff. Troki to the S. LIDDESDALE, a Cou.of Scotland, bou. on the E. by Northumberland, W. by Eu/dale, N. by. Tivedale, & S. by Cumberland ...
Accompanied by an Atlas
- LIDA, a small town of Russian Lithuania, in the government of Grodno, 196 miles E. S. E. of Konigsberg. Long. 25.35. E. Lat.
Including, Under Distinct Heads, Every Branch of Medicine ... with Whatever Relates to Medicine in Natural Philosophy, Chemistry, and Natural History by Bartholomew Parr
CONSO' LIDA, (from its supposed power of consolidating and agglutinating things broken) .
Lexicon Philologicum præcipue etymologicum et sacrum, in quo Latinæ et a Latinis auctoribus usurpatæ ... voces ex originibus declarantur ... Editio altera ... locupletior, etc (1655)
Scribitur etiam liduna apud Marcellum empiricum » sicut & lida apud Bedam Anglofaxo\ , L É ncm. Scaligerlibr. 2. de emendatione temporum, |- De cyclolunariveterum Saxonum, hæc habet: “VeterườA Saxonum & Danorum mira anni ordinatio ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Lida
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Lida
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Lida
Hin Lida - Lion Heart - Newest song 2015 (Cover SNSD in Khmer Language)
This song firstly debuted in AMK program at Koh Pich in August 2015 It is not her original song but just translate from Korean Song. All meaning and melody are ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Lida!
Scrabble value of L1I1D2A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of LIDA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Lida!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Lida to see it in context!