On this page:
Who is Ligaya?
Ligaya is a film score composer.
- profession: Film score composer
- "Ligaya" is the first single of the Eraserheads from their debut album, Ultralectromagneticpop!. The single was able to make it to the Top Ten of 97.1 WLS-FM countdown. The band last performed the song in their second and final reunion concert dubbed as "The Final Set" in March 7, 2009. No music video was made for the song.
- genre: Alternative rock
- released in (22 years ago)
- "Ligaya" is a musical single of Gouryella.
- released on (11 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ligaya
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Sabine Haenni, Sarah Barrow, John White
Hilda Koronel (Ligaya Paraiso), Tommy Abuel (Pol), Lou Salvador, Jr (Atong), Tommy Yap (Ah Tek), Lily GamboaMendoza (Perla).] Synopsis: Based on a 1967 novel by Edgardo M. Reyes, Manila tells ...
An Introduction to Austronesian Studies by Darrell T. Tryon
angom *RTI dale loa-k ligaya *BUR lale-n [sonag] lipay *DOB soba mokosi IRA diensna korog SAW n-cerJs (sene) lipay NYI sekesek ...
by Peter Dendle
The Vanguard 205 Rob Carpenter, Erica Carroll, Jon Scheffer, Ligaya Allmer, Peter Ruginis. Creepy Six Films (Canada), 2003. The two main cuts of undead are disingenuously tossed into the same pot and stirred around randomly in this ...
by Ed Lim
Lupa ng araw, ng luwalhati't pagsinta, Buhay ay langit sa piling mo; Aming ligaya, na pag may mang-aapi Ang mamatay nang ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ligaya
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ligaya
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of L1I1G2A1Y4A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ligaya to see it in context!