Lim appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- We sip, or can one posse let a family bury my body, eh?… they do: by my Ruby Lim, a fate less open on a crop I sew.
On this page:
Lim is sometimes a misspelling of limb.
- LIM: Salim Lakhdari, more commonly known as LIM, is a French rapper and producer of Kabyle Algerian origin.
- Lim a.k.a. Hyelim: Woo Hye Rim, commonly known as Lim, Hye-Lim, or Christina Woo, is a South Korean idol singer, model and rapper.
- read more about Hyelim
- Lim is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Lim (actor)
LIM is a record label.
- Lim is a fictional character from the 1976 film As We Were.
- Lim is a fictional character from the 2013 film My Father's Truck.
- Lim is a fictional character from the 2009 film Geng: The Adventure Begins.
- The Lim is a river flowing through Montenegro, Albania, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina. 220 km long, it's the right and the longest tributary of the Drina.
- part of Europe
- The Lim bay and valley is a peculiar geographic feature found near Rovinj and Vrsar on the western coast of Istria, south of Poreč, Croatia. The name comes from the Latin limes for "limit", referring to the landform's position at the border of two Roman provinces: Dalmatia and Italia.
- part of Croatia
- Lim a.k.a. Jorge Chávez International Airport, known as Aeropuerto Internacional Jorge Chávez in Spanish, is Peru's main international and domestic airport. It is located in Callao, 11 kilometers from the Historic Centre of Lima and 17 km from Miraflores. Callao is the port city now fully integrated with Lima, the nation's capital. In 2008, the airport handled 8,288,506 passengers and 98,733 aircraft movements. In 2009, the airport handled 8,786,973 passengers and 104,966 aircraft movements, which although small, was one of the fastest increases in the Americas. Between January and November 2010 the airport handled 9,361,846 passengers and by the end of 2010 the airport reached 10,278,493 passengers. During the year 2011 the airport served 11,904,553 passengers, growing over 16% when compared to the previous year. During 2013 the airport served a record of 15,295,808 passengers. For many years it was the hub for now defunct Aeroperú and Compañía de Aviación Faucett, one of the oldest airlines in Latin America. Now it serves as a hub for many aviation companies.
There are other places with in their name, like A Lim.
- Lim a.k.a. Limburgish language: Limburgish, also called Limburgian or Limburgic, is a group of East Low Franconian language varieties spoken in the Limburg and Rhineland regions, along the Dutch–Belgian–German border. The area in which it is spoken roughly fits within a wide circle from Venlo to Düsseldorf to Aachen to Maastricht to Tienen and back to Venlo. In some parts of this area it is generally used as the colloquial language in daily speech.
- also known as Limburgan Language
- LIM is a website.
- also known as Airport Code LIM, LIM Airport Code, Jorge Chavez International Airport
- Lim is a file format.
- Lim: Im is an uncommon Korean family name derived from the Chinese surname Lin. There are two clan branches of "Im/Lim". Not much people has the surname Im.
- Lim a.k.a. PDZ and LIM domain 5 is a gene.
- also known as enigma homolog, enigma-like LIM domain protein
Phrases with Lim
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Lim
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Incomplete Urbanism (2012)
A Critical Urban Strategy for Emerging Economies by William Siew Wai Lim
WILLIAM LIM IS AN INTERNATIONALLY RENOWNED ARCHITECT AND SCHOLAR OF URBANISM. HS REPUTATION FOR RESEARCHINTO THE NEW URBAN FORMS OF ASA GROWS FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH EVERY BOOK ...
by Xin Liu, Anwitaman Datta, Ee-Peng Lim
Ee-Peng Lim is a professor at the School of Information. xxi About the Editors.
by Lim Khoy Hing
Yvonne Lee Ex-stewardess, Author of The Sky is Crazy and Madness Aboard Captain Lim is that rarest of aviators – an authority who can take one of the most misunderstood and widely feared realms that exists – commercial flying – and ...
by Ilya Shapiro
Lim is an associate, at Latham & Watkins LLP. The authors represented various sellers in the proceedings addressed in this article. The authors would like to thank Barry j. Blonien, also an associate at ...
A Dictionary of Inequalities (1998)
by Peter Bullen
Upper and Lower Limit Inequalities If a, b are real sequences then lim ...
For the Use of Schools, Foreigners Learning English, &c. in which it Has Been Attempted to Improve on the Plan of Mr. Sheridan by Stephen Jones
cowardly Limb, lim s, a member; ...
by Thomas Sheridan
To LIMIT, lim'-mit. v. a. To confine within certain bounds, to restrain, to circumscribe; to restrain from a lax or general signification. LlMITARY, lim'-mit-têr-y. a. Placed at the boundaries as a guard or superintendant.
Mosby's Dental Dictionary (2007)
by Elsevier, Mosby
lymphocytosis (lim′fo ̄sı ̄to ̄′sis), n an absolute or relative increase in the normal ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Lim
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Lim
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Teck Lim Road
The contrast of the old against the new in Singapore's Chinatown
Photo credit: artistyusoff
- House of Lim Dinner
The Singapore members of the House of Lim met for a dinner in honour of visiting relatives (Standing 3rd and 4th from left) Ms Cynthia Lim and her husband Peter Tchou.
Photo credit: House of Lim
- Superstar presenter, Melissa Lim
She'd rather be knitting.
Photo credit: Steve Burt
View more pictures about Phillip Lim.
Videos about Lim
Click on an item to play that video:
- Mr Lim Swee Say's explanation on healthcare costs in Singapore
Feel that the healthcare costs are high in Singapore? Mr Lim Swee Say explains in an easy way how the policies introduced in recent years will be able to help ...
- Do You Know the Meaning of The Cross - Joanna Lim
- Explanation Of Sil Lim Tau Carl Wood Tutorial
Siu Nim Tao is a traditional form from Wing Chun Kung Fu. The Siu Nim Tao form was created by the Red Boat member Leung Yee-Tai, along with the Chum Kiu ...
- Workers Party Veteran Lim Ee Peng Serangoon Stadium Final Day Rally (Dialect)
- Yayasan Ta'lim: True Meaning Of Ibadah [05-09-15]
Special lecture by Dr Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips (hafizahullaah) "True Meaning Of Ibadah (Worship)" on the 5th of September 2015. Venue: Yayasan Ta'lim, ...
- A simple explanation of MRI - Daryl Lim
Dr Daryl Lim, a 2011 M+Vision Fellow, explains how MRI works, and its variety of applications.
- Lim Bong-ho / Not in your dictionary / 1' 30" / 2014
- Jacky Lim - Language Evaluation - Quote of the day
Vietnam Toastmaster Club 39th Chapter Meeting.
- Lim Bong-ho / Not in your dictionary / 1' 44" / 2014
- Yayasan Ta'lim: Description Of Jannah [30-03-14]
- Yayasan Ta'lim: Description Of Jahannam [25-05-14]
"Aqidah First" Class by Ustaz Moaaz Abu Sa'ad (hafizahullaah) on the 25th of May 2014. ::Description Of Jahannam:: Class every Sunday morning 10:45 a.m. ...
- Lucy Lim. Sing Language Interpreter
- Cindy Lim Reflexive Verb Project Edited
- Lim Bong-ho / Not in your dictionary / 1' 04" / 2014
- Lim Bong-ho / Not in your dictionary / 1' 27" / 2014
- Lim Bong-ho / Not in your dictionary / 1' 22" / 2014
See also the pronunciation examples of Lim!
Quotes about Lim
Scrabble value of L1I1M3
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of LIM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Lim!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Lim to see it in context!