On this page:
Lina's a.k.a. Linas is a commune in the Essonne department in Île-de-France in northern France.
- also known as Linas, France; Linas, Essonne
- part of Île-de-France, Essonne
- read more about Linas (city/town/village)
- Lina's a.k.a. Linas is a fictional character from the 2009 film Low Lights.
- Lina's a.k.a. Linas is a fictional character from the 2010 film Bass Ackwards.
Lina's a.k.a. Linas is a common given name among people of Lithuanian descent. It is the Lithuanian form of the name Linus which is derived from the ancient Greek name Linos that meant flax. Its female form is Lina.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Lina's
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Lina's
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Lina's
Click on an item to play that video:
Anagrams of LINA'S
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Lina's!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Lina's to find many related words and phrases!