On this page:
- Linda Day was an American television director, working for the most part in situation comedies.
- also known as Linda Gail Brickner, Linda Brickner
- born on (77 years ago) in Los Angeles, child of Roy Brickner
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Television director
- Marriage with L. Steve Varnum between and (6 years)
- parent of Heidi Gutman
- died on (6 years ago) in Georgetown of breast cancer
- film directed: Mutts
- nomination: - nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Directing for a Comedy Series - "Archie Bunker's Place" (Tough Love)
- Linda Day a.k.a. Lynda Day George is an American television and film actress whose career spanned three decades from the 1960s to the 1980s. She was a cast member on Mission: Impossible. She was also the wife of actor Christopher George.
- read more about Lynda Day George (actress)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Linda Day
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Television (2014)
by Horace Newcomb, Lambdin Kay Distinguished Professor for the Peabody Awards Horace Newcomb
Linda Day became the director, with Anne Flett and Chuck Ranberg as producers , but the new team did not meet with the same success as had the first. The decline of Kate and Allie illustrates an interesting aspect of television's capabilities in combining sociocultural issues with particular narrative strategies. With the series' premise fulfilled, plots lacked the same objective and lost the relevance and vitality of earlier episodes. In part to address this situation, early in the new season, ...
by Joel B. Green
Linda Day ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Linda Day
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of LINDA DAY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Linda Day!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Linda Day for some fun with words!