On this page:
Definition of the noun Lipocrea
What does Lipocrea mean as a name of something?
Lipocrea is a genus of Araneidae, described by Thorell in 1878.
- synonyms: genus Lipocrea / Larinopa / genus Larinopa
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Arachnida
- order: Araneae
- family: Araneidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Lipocrea
Phrases starting with the word Lipocrea:
Phrase ending with the word Lipocrea:
Other phrases containing the word Lipocrea:
- species Lipocrea diluta
- Species Lipocrea Tabida
- species Lipocrea epeiroides
- species Lipocrea fusiformis
- species Lipocrea longissima
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Lipocrea
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of L1I1P3O1C3R1E1A1
The value of this 8-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of LIPOCREA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Lipocrea!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Lipocrea to find many related words and phrases!