On this page:
- Lisa Coleman is an American Emmy Award winning musician and composer. Coleman plays piano and keyboards. She was a member of Prince's backing band The Revolution from 1980 to 1986.
- also known as Wendy and Lisa, Wendy & Lisa
- born on (55 years ago) in Los Angeles, child of Gary L. Coleman and Marylou Ynda-Ciletti
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Musician, film score composer, music arranger, songwriter, record producer, composer
- member of musical groups:
- Marriage with Renata Kanclerz
- genres: Minneapolis sound, Rock music, Alternative rock, Pop music, Contemporary R&B, Funk, New Wave
- filmography: played Lisa-The Revolution in "Purple Rain"
- TV series: "Home Farm Twins"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Main Title Theme Music - "Touch", with Wendy Melvoin
- official website: www.wendyandlisa.com
- Lisa Coleman: Lisa Jacqueline Coleman is an English actress and volunteer occupational therapist, best known for her roles in the BBC TV programme The Story of Tracy Beaker as Cam Lawson, and as Nurse Jude Korcanik in Casualty.
- Lisa Coleman a.k.a. Lisa Ann Coleman was executed for starving 9-year-old boy Devontae Williams to death.
- read more about Lisa Ann Coleman
- Lisa Coleman is the mother of American Football player Preston Coleman.
- parent of Preston Coleman
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Lisa Coleman
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Television (2014)
by Horace Newcomb, Lambdin Kay Distinguished Professor for the Peabody Awards Horace Newcomb
Green Adie Allen Maria Freedman Jane Gurnett Sorcha Cusack Lisa Coleman Craig Kelly Lizzy McInnerny Jason Merrells Susan Franklyn Joanna Foster Robert Dawe Oliver Parker Stephen Brand Pal Aron Julie Graham Rebecca Wheatley ...
by Vincent Terrace
Music: Lisa Coleman, Wendy ...
by Melissa U. D. Goldsmith, Paige A. Willson, Anthony J. Fonseca
lighting DeSign: Leroy Bennett; caSting: David Graham muSic SuperviSor: Jim Harrison; muSic performerS: Jerome Benton, Mark Cardena, Lisa Coleman, Dez Dickerson and the Modernaires, Morris Day and the Time, Matt Fink, Gerald E.
Encyclopedia of Sports Films (2010)
by K Edgington, Thomas Erskine, James M. Welsh
MUSIC: Lisa Coleman, Wendy Melvoin. PRODUCTION DESIGN: Eve Cauley. ART DIRECTION: jennifer O'Kelly. COSTUME DESIGN: Peggy Farrell, Richard Owings. CAST: Miguel A. NL'Ir'Iezjr. (jamal jefferies), Vivica A.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Lisa Coleman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of LISA COLEMAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Lisa Coleman!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Lisa Coleman to see it in context!