On this page:
Definition of the noun Lisna
What does Lisna mean as a name of something?
Lisna is a genus of Oonopidae, described by Saaristo in 2001.
- synonym: genus Lisna
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Arachnida
- order: Araneae
- family: Oonopidae
- Lisna a.k.a. Líšná is a village and municipality in the north of Moravia, in Přerov District in the Olomouc Region of the Czech Republic.
- Lisna a.k.a. Líšná is a village and municipality in Rokycany District in the Plzeň Region of the Czech Republic.
- Lisna a.k.a. Líšná is a village and municipality in Žďár nad Sázavou District in the Vysočina Region of the Czech Republic.
Phrases with Lisna
Printed books with definitions for Lisna
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Lexicon Encyclion... (1745)
by Johann A Weber
lisna. O0IÎ/JU fold)«iMllb= ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Lisna
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Lisna
If you need images about Lisna for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Videos about Lisna
Click on an item to play that video:
- Lisna - Julius Sitanggang
Tembang Indonesia Kenangan...
- ETERNAL LOVE COVER BY LISNA SYAFITRI
- Andai Aku Bisa - Chrisye (Cover) Lisna Anisa #voiceupgb #GITABAWANA
The first video ^^ One of cover song by Chrisye Terkadang kepuasan terletak pada usaha bukan hanya dengan hasilnya. Mencoba cover lagu ini, maafkan ...
- Lisna band "SID"
- PATAH JADI DUA COVER BY LISNA
Scrabble value of L1I1S1N1A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of LISNA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Lisna!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Lisna to find many related words and phrases!