On this page:
- also known as Üksik saar, Vientula sala
- countries: Latvia, Belarus, Estonia
- language: Russian Language
- producers: Ivan Kolb, Erika Laansalu, Enda Lehtmets & Gatis Upmalis
- production design by Aleksandr Kholodtsov & Mare Raidma
- written by Peeter Simm & Mihkel Ulman
- cinematography by Vadim Poteev
- edited by Olga Reshetnikova & Armands Zvirbulis
- music by Andres Roots
- costume design by Elena Igrusha & Mare Raidma
- genres: Family, Romance Film, Drama
- released on
- "Lonely Island" is a song by American singer-songwriter Sam Cooke, released on March 24, 1958 by Keen Records. The song peaked at number 10 on Billboard's Hot R&B Sides chart, and also charted within the top 30 of the Billboard Hot 100.
- music by Eden Ahbez
- "Lonely Island" is the second single released by The Parliaments. It was released in 1960 on the Flipp Record label. At this stage of their careers, the Parliaments consisted of George Clinton, Calvin Simon, Johnny Murray, Charles Davis, and Grady Thomas. There are no writers credits on the single. Like the Parliaments' previous single, Poor Willie/Party Boys, this record highly sought after by P-Funk collectors. The B-side of the single was entitled " Cry".
- also known as Lonely Island/(You Make Me Wanna) Cry
Lonely Island is a 2014 Chinese suspense thriller horror film directed by Lian Tao and Wang Kunhao. It was released on October 31.
- country: China
- language: Standard Chinese
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Lonely Island
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Ten Time Bombs (1997)
Defusing the Most Explosive Pressures Teenagers Face by Ron Hutchcraft
But Lonely Island is a dangerous place. If you stay there very long, you are likely to stumble into one of the many pits or traps there. When you end up on Lonely Island — no matter what got you there— you have to get off fast! When you don't, ...
The Antarctic Dictionary (2000)
A Complete Guide to Antarctic English by Bernadette Hince
Rose Annie Tlie lonely island George Allen & Unwin, London: 1 69. The solitary thrush or 'starchy' is plentiful and nests here. and we secured some eggs of it ...
Encyclopedia of Islands (2009)
by Rosemary G. Gillespie, D. A. Clague
The key song in that musical evokes this feeling by suggesting that people live on a lonely island and long for another, special, island. The name Bali Hai has been applied to resorts throughout the Pacific, sometimes thousands.
Encyclopaedia Britannica (1911)
Or, A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, and Miscellaneous Literature, Enlarged and Improved
former to Lonely Island (Ensomheden) and Nordenskiold Island; (3) the Barents and Murman Sea, bounded by Novaya Zemlya, Franz Josef Land, Spitsbergen, Bear Island and the northern coasts of Norway and Russia; (4) the N anvegian ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Lonely Island
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Lonely Island
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about The Lonely Island.
Quotes about Lonely Island
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Lonely Island to see it in context!