On this page:
- Loredana a.k.a. Loredana Groza is an actress.
- read more about Loredana Groza
- Loredana a.k.a. Loredana Rinaldi is an actress.
- read more about Loredana Rinaldi (actress)
There are other people with in their name, like loredana berté, Loredana Berte, Loredana Berte, Loredana Boboc, Loredana Detto, Loredana Gallo, Loredana Longo, Loredana Lovin, Loredana Marino, Loredana Merola and many others.
- Loredana is a fictional character from the 1975 film The Teasers.
- Loredana is a fictional character from the 1982 film Eccezzziunale...
- Loredana is a fictional character from the 1981 film Ghost of Love.
- Loredana is a fictional character from the 1991 film Volere Volare.
- Loredana is a fictional character from the 1973 film Secrets of a Call Girl.
- Loredana is a fictional character from the 2009 film Matter of Heart.
- Loredana is a fictional character from the film Assassination Games.
- Loredana is a fictional character from the 1989 film What Time Is It?.
- Loredana is a fictional character from the 2002 film Nati stanchi.
- Loredana is a fictional character in the 2004 romantic comedy film Christmas in Love.
- Loredana is a fictional character from the 2006 film Our Land.
- Loredana is a fictional character from 2006 film Notte prima degli esami.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Loredana
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Dictionary of Pseudonyms (2010)
13,000 Assumed Names and Their Origins, 5th ed. by Adrian Room
Loredana: Loredana Padoan (1924–), It. movie actress. Sophia Loren: Sofia Villani Scicolone (1934–), It. movie actress, working in U.S. The actress was the illegitimate daughter of Riccardo Scicolone and Romilda Villani. When people ...
Dictionary of Films (1972)
by Georges Sadoul, Peter Morris
Dir Ettore Lomardi Ed Carla Colombo Cast Sandro Panzeri, Loredana Detto Prod The Twenty Four Horses. 90 mins. An adolescent (Panzeri) looks for a job and is offered one as messenger boy in a big Milan industrial concern until a ...
by Sin-Wai Chan
Lavie, Alon, Chad Langley, Alex Waibel, Fabio Pianesi, Gianni Lazzari, Paolo Coletti, Loredana Taddei, and Franco Balducci (2001) 'Architecture and Design Considerations in NESPOLE!: A Speech Translation System for Ecommerce ...
by Mona Baker, Gabriela Saldanha
LOREDANA POLEZZI ...
by Salvatore Attardo
Loredana Di Martino See also History of Humor: Modern and Contemporary Europe; Irony Further Readings Barth, ...
by Khosrow-Pour, Mehdi
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Loredana
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Loredana
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Loredana Groza
the Madonna of Romania
Photo credit: doow.
- Loredana with Paxi
ESA astronaut Samantha Cristoforetti is welcomed back at the European Astronaut Centre in Cologne, Germany after spending six months in space.
Of course ESA kids mascot Paxi was there as well. They last saw each other in space.
Photo credit: ESA_events
Quotes about Loredana
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'loredana"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of L1O1R1E1D2A1N1A1
The value of this 8-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of LOREDANA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Loredana!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Loredana to see it in context!