On this page:
- Los! a.k.a. Los is rapper from Baltimore, Maryland.
- Los! a.k.a. Carlos Pena, Jr.: Carlos Roberto PenaVega is an American actor and singer. He is best known for starring on the Nickelodeon series Big Time Rush as Carlos García in addition to being a member of the band Big Time Rush. He is also known as the host of the Nickelodeon game show Webheads.
- also known as Carlos Pena Jr.; Carlos Roberto Pena, Jr.; Carlos Pena; Carlos Roberto Pena; Big Time Rush; Los; CP; Carlitos; The Conflect; The Conflict; Carlos Roberto PenaVega; PenaVega; Carlos Roberto Pena-Vega; Carlos PenaVega
- born on (25 years ago) in Columbia
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, dancer, singer-songwriter, television director
- member of musical group Big Time Rush (Vocals) since
- Marriage with Alexa Vega since
- TV series: played Carlos Garcia in "Big Time Rush" between and (3 years and 7 months)
- nomination: - nominated to Kids' Choice Award for Favorite TV Actor - "Big Time Rush"
- Los! a.k.a. Carlos Larkin is an actor, screenwriter and film producer.
- Los! a.k.a. Carlos Antonio is an actor.
- Los! a.k.a. Carlos Villalobos appeared in the 2009 film Public Enemies.
Los! a.k.a. Legion of Sadism is a musical group.
- also known as LoS
- album: "The great world of Satan"
- "Los!" a.k.a. "Cut Loose" is a 2008 film directed by Jan Verheyen.
- also known as Los
- country: Belgium
- language: Dutch Language
- producer: Peter Bouckaert
- written by Bram Renders
- genres: World cinema, Comedy-drama, Slice of life, Comedy, Drama
- released in (7 years ago)
- "Los!" a.k.a. "Los" is a 2000 documentary film directed by James Benning.
- country: United States of America
- genre: Documentary film
- released in (15 years ago)
"Los!" a.k.a. "Land of Spur" is a video game.
- also known as LOS
- genre: Role-playing video game
- "Los!" a.k.a. "CD" is a musical album of Head of David, Leonie Meijer, Kadanz & Albie de Luca.
- also known as LP
- released in (29 years ago)
- "Los!" a.k.a. "Los" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- "Los!" is a musical album of Jan van Brusselband.
- "Los!" is a musical album of Pe Werner.
- released in (22 years ago)
- "Los!" is a musical album of Strassenjungs.
- released in (34 years ago)
Los! a.k.a. Murtala Muhammed International Airport is an international airport located in Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria, and is the major airport serving the city of Lagos.
- Los! a.k.a. Los: In the mythological writings of William Blake, Los is the fallen form of Urthona, one of the four Zoas. He is referred to as the "eternal prophet" and creates the visionary city of Golgonooza. Los is regularly described as a smith, beating with his hammer on a forge, which is metaphorically connected to the beating of the human heart. The bellows of his forge are the human lungs. Los's emanation, Enitharmon, represents spiritual beauty and embodies pity, but at the same time creates the spatial aspect of the fallen world, weaving bodies for men and creating sexual strife through her insistence upon chastity. In the Book of Urizen, Los and Enitharmon have the child, Orc, who is the embodiment of the spirit of revolution. It is of interest to note that the name 'Los' is, by common critical acceptance, an anagram of 'Sol', the Latin word for 'sun'. Such innovations are common in many of Blake's prophetic poems.
- Los! a.k.a. Loniu Language: Loniu is an Austronesian language spoken on Los Negros Island, immediately east of Manus Island in Manus Province, Papua New Guinea.
- also known as Ndroku, Lonio
- Los! a.k.a. Los is a musical artist.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for LOS!
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about LOS!
This is an important announcement. This is flight 121 to Los Angeles. If your travel plans today do not include Los Angeles, now would be a perfect time to disembark. (Douglas Adams)
more quotes about los!...
Anagrams of LOS!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of LOS!!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of LOS! to see it in context!