On this page:
- Luke Adams: Luke Kendall Adams is a male race walker from Australia, who was born in Tanzania. He is a three-time Olympian for Australia. On 23 June 2000, he was awarded the Australian Sports Medal.
- Luke Adams is a New Zealand footballer who plays as a defender.
- Luke Adams was a New Zealand potter. Born in Fareham, Hampshire, England, he migrated to Christchurch in 1873 to accept a post at William Neighbours' brickworks. Later, he founded Luke Adams Pottery with his sons.
- born on (177 years ago)
- Luke Adams is a basketball player.
- Luke Adams: Luke Adams is scheduled to appear on the fourteenth season of the reality show, The Amazing Race.
- Luke Adams is an American Football defensive lineman for the UCF Knights.
- Luke Adams is a musical artist.
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group U.S. Royalty (Drums) since
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Luke Adams
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John Devaney
Geoff Taylor Medal - Luke Adams 2006 & 2007 (1 Medallist/2 Medals) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Luke Adams
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Luke Adams
Luke Adams Glass Blowing Studio
Second one was a good one!
Photo credit: dsusco
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Luke Adams for some fun with words!