On this page:
Who is Lynda Lemay?
Lynda Lemay is a Canadian francophone singer-songwriter. Through her mother she is a descendant of Zacharie Cloutier.
- also known as Linda Lemay; Lemay, Lynda
- born on (49 years ago) in Portneuf Regional County Municipality
- nationality: Canada
- profession: Singer-songwriter, guitarist
- genre: Chanson
- read more about Lynda Lemay (singer)
- "Lynda Lemay": Lynda Lemay is an album that was nominated for Best Selling Francophone Album in the 1999 Juno Awards.
- released in (18 years ago)
- award: - Juno Award for Francophone Album of the Year nomination for Lynda Lemay
- "Lynda Lemay" is a musical album of Lynda Lemay.
- released in (20 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Lynda Lemay
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Genres: North America by John Shepherd, David Horn
While continuing to promote stars such as Roch Voisine and Celine, they also introduced decidedly non-mainstream artists such as Les Colocs, La Bottine Souriante, Jean Leloup, Lynda Lemay or Richard Desjardins.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Lynda Lemay
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Lynda Lemay for some fun with words!