On this page:
Definition of the noun Lyonna
What does Lyonna mean as a name of something?
Lyonna is a genus of Lyonsiidae, described by d'Orbigny in 1850.
- synonym: genus Lyonna
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Mollusca
- class: Bivalvia
- order: Anomalodesmata
- family: Lyonsiidae
- genus: Lyonsia
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Lyonna
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about Lyonna
Click on an item to play that video:
- Abasomesa ba sayansi okwetolola eggwanga lyonna bagenda kudamu okubangulwa
- DENISE, BRANDON, LYONNA AND OTHER BAPTISMS
- [Amaknator] Les flammes ascendantes (Babyfoot-man) vs L.D.B.D. (Lyonna). Amayirowmv
- Happy birthday lyonna 2015
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Independiente Vs Olympique Lyonna copa 16avos
- Lyonna, Maya y Ona
- Berlin and Lyonna the Huskies telling us its time for walk
Scrabble value of L1Y4O1N1N1A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of LYONNA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Lyonna!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Lyonna to find many related words and phrases!