On this page:
- Definition of the verb Maa
- Other definitions of Maa
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Maa
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Maa
- Photos about Maa
- Videos about Maa
- Quotes about Maa
- Scrabble value of M3A1A1
- Anagrams of MAA
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the verb Maa
What does Maa mean as a doing word?
verb - inflections: maaed | maaing | maas
- to make such a sound
Other definitions of Maa
What does Maa also mean?
- a bleating sound, as that of a sheep or goat
Maa a.k.a. Chennai International Airport is the primary airport serving the southern Indian metropolis of Chennai. It is the third busiest airport in India in terms of passenger traffic. The airport is spread across the suburban areas of Meenambakkam, Pallavaram and Tirusulam with passenger entry at Tirusulam and cargo entry at Meenambakkam. The IATA code MAA for the airport is derived from the former name of Chennai, Madras. The domestic and the international terminals are named after former chief ministers of Tamil Nadu, K. Kamaraj and C. N. Annadurai respectively. It is the first airport in India to have international and domestic terminals adjacent to each other. The airport is the regional headquarters of the Airports Authority of India for the southern region of India comprising the states of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Kerala and the union territories of Puducherry and Lakshadweep. As of 2012, the airport handles 13.5 million passengers annually and about 325 aircraft movements a day. The airport is expected to reach saturation by 2016–17, necessitating the construction of a second international airport.
- also known as Chennai Airport
- part of India
Who is Maa?
MAA is a Japanese recording artist, former TV host and model. Previously known as Mar, she was vocalist of the alternative rock band Marbell from 2006 to 2010. When they disbanded she embarked on a solo career, switching to pop music.
- born on (28 years ago) in Yokosuka
- profession: Model
- genres: Dance music, Pop music, Synthpop, Dance-pop
MAA is a musical group.
- album: "Tuhkankantajat"
- Maa is a fictional character from the 2008 film Dasvidaniya.
- Maa is a fictional character from the 1984 film Aasmaan.
- Maa is a fictional film character.
- "Maa" is the eighth album of Finnish a cappella ensemble Rajaton released in 2007 in celebration of the ensemble's 10th anniversary. Maa, is a Finnish word which, depending on context, can be translated to mean country, earth, land, ground or soil. The name is in reference to the 'back to the roots' nature of the album - Rajaton's debut album, Nova, similarly consisted of songs composed to Finnish poetry.
- genre: A cappella
- released on (8 years ago)
- "Maa" on Aikakoneen 8. lokakuuta 1998 julkaistu kolmas studioalbumi.
- artist: Aikakone
- released on (17 years ago)
- "Maa" is a composition written by Prasoon Joshi.
- lyrics by Prasoon Joshi
- some of the awards:
- "Maa" is a musical album of Jagjit Singh.
- "Maa" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Mari Pokinen
"Maa" is a book by Frans Mol.
- also known as "Maa: a dictionary of the Maasai language and folklore: English-Maasai"
- "Maa" is a 1976 drama, family film written by Inder Raj Anand and directed by M.A. Thirumugham.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: Sandow M.M.A. Chinnappa Devar
- art direction by S. Krishnarao
- written by Inder Raj Anand
- based on a story by Sandow M.M.A. Chinnappa Devar
- Dharmendra as Vijay
- Hema Malini as Nimmi Das
- Nirupa Roy as Vijay's Mother
- Ranjeet as Balraj
- Padma Khanna as Balraj's Girlfriend
- Paintal as Vijay's employee #1
- Brahmachari as Vijay's employee #2
- Shashi Kiran as Lallu
- Rajan Haksar as Ranjeet
- Urmila Bhatt
- Om Prakash as Gopal Das
- Umesh Sharma
- Raj Baldev Raj
- cinematography by V. Ramamurthy
- edited by M.A. Thirumugham & M.G. Balu Rao
- music by Pyarelal Ramprasad Sharma, Laxmikant Shantaram Kudalkar, Laxmikant–Pyarelal
- set decoration by M. Ganapathyachary & T. Neelakantan
- genres: Family, Drama, World cinema, Bollywood
- released in (39 years ago)
- "Maa" is a 1992 Indian Bollywood film directed by Ajay Kashyap and produced by Anil Sharma. It stars Jeetendra and Jaya Pradha in pivotal roles.
- "Maa" a.k.a. "Mother" is a 1952 is a bollywood musical drama film directed by Bimal Roy.
- read more about Mother
- "Maa" is a 1959 Indian Oriya film directed by Nitai Palit.
- "Maa" a.k.a. "Earth" is a 2000 film directed by Veikko Aaltonen.
- read more about Earth
- "Maa" is a forthcoming Indian Tamil film which stars Srikanth and Bhumika Chawla, who come together again after Roja Koottam, and Prithviraj in leading roles. Directed by Sabapathy, who earlier directed movies like Bharathan, V. I. P.
- Maa a.k.a. Maasai Language: Maasai or Masai is an Eastern Nilotic language spoken in Southern Kenya and Northern Tanzania by the Maasai people, numbering about 800,000. It is closely related to the other Maa varieties: Samburu, the language of the Samburu people of central Kenya, Chamus, spoken south and southeast of Lake Baringo; and Parakuyu of Tanzania. The Maasai, Samburu, il-Chamus and Parakuyu peoples are historically related and all refer to their language as ɔl Maa.
- read more about Maasai Language
- Maa a.k.a. The Mano language, also known as Maa, Mah, and Mawe, is a significant Mande language of Liberia and Guinea. It is spoken primarily in Nimba County in north-central Liberia and in Nzérékoré, Lola and Yomou Prefectures in Guinea.
- read more about Mano language
- maa is a gene.
- Maa a.k.a. Maa Language is an human language.
- also known as Ma, Ma Xop, Ma To, Che Ma, Ma Ngan, Maaq, Ma Krung, Maa', Chauma
- MAA a.k.a. Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, University of Cambridge: The Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology is part of the Faculty of Archaeology and Anthropology of the University of Cambridge, UK.
- read more about Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, University of Cambridge
- maa is a genomic locus.
- Maa a.k.a. Tecóatl Mazatec Language: Tecóatl Mazatec, also known as Eloxochitlán Mazatec and Northern Highland Mazatec, is a Mazatecan language spoken in the Mexican states of Oaxaca and Puebla, notably in the towns of San Jerónimo Tecóatl, Eloxochitlán de Flores Magón, San Lucas Zoquiapam, Santa Cruz Acatepec, San Pedro Ocopetatillo, San Lorenzo Cuaunecuiltitla, Santa Ana Ateixtlahuaca, and San Francisco Huehuetlán.
- also known as Northern Highland Mazateco; Mazateco de San Antonio Eloxochitlán; Mazateco de San Jerónimo Tecóatl; Northern Highland Mazatec; Mazatec, San Jerónimo Tecóatl Language; Tecóatl Mazatec
- Maa a.k.a. microphthalmia or anophthalmia and associated anomalies is a gene.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Maa
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Exam 1Z0-063 by Robert G. Freeman, Charles A. Pack
MAA is a set of practices that Oracle has created to help you better administer your databases.
MAA is an online document available from oracle.com that provides a list of current critical issues related to database backup and recovery. 9.
rope is maea, while maa is a sling 160 COOK AND COOK: THE MAHO OR MAHAGUA.
10th International Workshop, Vancouver, Canada, March 13, 2007, Revised Selected Papers by A. Moreira
Using MAA means structuring the system in several autonomous entities (agent components), connected to an environment component, working together ( coordinating) to achieve the goals of the system . We have observed that some ...
14-CFR-Vol-1 by Office of The Federal Register, Enhanced by IntraWEB, LLC
MAA means maximum authorized IFR altitude. MALS means medium intensity approach light system. MALSR means medium intensity approach light system with runway alignment indicator lights. MCA means minimum crossing altitude.
Proceedings of the 4th International Symposium on Intelligent Distributed Computing - IDC 2010, Tangier, Morocco, September 2010 by Mohammad Essaaidi, Michele Maugeri, Costin Badica
The architecture for mobile agents is called MAA; it allows the link ...
13th International Conference, ADHOC-NOW 2014, Benidorm, Spain, June 22-27, 2014 Proceedings by Song Guo, Jaime Lloret Mauri, Pietro Manzoni, Stefan Ruehrup
To conclude, MAA is a satisfactory algorithm to solve KNN query processing in wireless and robot networks. PDFS also provides a significant improvement in terms of accuracy compared to IKNN. As a result, PDFS can also be considered as a ...
A Course of Sermons for all the Sundays of the year ; Fitted to the great necessities, and for the supplying the wants of preaching in many parts of this nation ; With a Supplement of Eleven Sermons preached since his Majesties Restauration ; Where unto is adjoyned a discourse of the divine institution, sacrednes, necessity and separation of the Office Ministerial ; With Rules and Advices to the Clergy
sans, faid one: a young maa is a talker for want of ...
A Review of Books, Register of Events, Magazine of Varieties: Comprising Interesting Intelligence from the Various Districts of the United Kingdom; the British Connexions in America, Africa, the East Indies, the West Indies, Western Asia &c. and from All Parts of the World ...
Maa is a being ness, sternness, and compassion, vigour and lenity, prejudice and integrity, in every possible variety. Mercy and justice are often antagonists in the human bosom ; rarely are they associates, unreservedly recommending the ...
A Maldivian Dictionary (2003)
by Christopher Hanby Baillie Reynolds
MAA, MAU(malek) *- ** n. 1. flower: maajassanii ...
by Henk C.A. van Tilborg, Sushil Jajodia
MAA is software oriented ⊳MAC Algorithm with a -bit key and a -bit result; as MAA was designed for mainframes in the s, its performance on -bit processors is excellent (about five times faster than DES). A serious concern is ...
Encyclopedia of Hinduism (2006)
by Constance Jones, James D. Ryan
Since 1992, Shree Maa and Swami Satyananda have traveled much of the world offering programs and teachings of devotion and inspiration, while maintaining Devi Mandir. Shree Maa has recorded compositions inspired by Ramprasad and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Maa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Maa
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Maa
Click on an item to play that video:
- Johnny Lo - Mam Vwm Explanation - Dedicated Original to Maa Vue
Mam Vam Written & Composed by Johnny Lo Dedicated to the spectacular Maa Vue [ ] - the brackets indicate actual original song titles of Maa Vue's songs.
- India vs Pak Full maa Behan ... (Unseen) (HQ) (True Meaning of Life)
Join us here on...
- Purpose and meaning of the name of maa durga
meaning the name all form of maa durga in navaratri and full form also....................
- Meaning Of Durga | Maa Durga Stories in English | Maa Durga Stories
Pebbles present Maa Durga Stories in English for kids. The most popular Maa Durga stories for kids in HD Quality. The most famous Maa Durga stories for ...
- Maa Durga-Nine Different Forms Of Devi-Meaning,Significance & Stories-Dharam Science-Pragya TV
- Maa ( perfect definition of A MothEr )
- Music for Meaning Jam of 28th July at Faridabad-'Maa Rewa and Mast Kalandar
- Maa Boli Festival Children Library Complex Lahore International Mother Language Day 21 Feb 2013
- Atta Mohajar 2009, Qasim noun Maa samjhawey
- English Ki Maa Bahan- The Great Teacher Of English Language
View more videos about Maa Language.
See also the pronunciation examples of Maa!
Quotes about Maa
Gud, Almægtige! hvad er det?
Gravcapellet staaer i Flamme.
Og jeg blive maa som Liigvagt
Her tilbage hos den Døde.
Jeg vil krybe hen ad Jorden,
Bringe Budskab til hans Fader.
Sanct Georg, Sanct' agnus dei,
Hjelp mig naadigt ud paa Gaden!"
(Hans Christian Andersen)
more quotes about maa...
Scrabble value of M3A1A1
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MAA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Maa!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Maa to see it in context!