On this page:
"Machi" is a visual novel adventure game developed and published by Chunsoft and released in Japan for the Sega Saturn in 1998. It was later released for the Sony PlayStation in 1999, published as the third entry in the "Sound Novel Evolution" series, and retitled Machi: Unmei no Kousaten. Eventually, the game was remade for the PlayStation Portable, now titled Machi: Unmei no Kousaten: Tokubetsuhen and was released in 2006.
- also known as Sound Novel: Machi
- mode: Single-player video game
- developer: Chunsoft
- genres: Adventure game, Visual novel
- publisher: Chunsoft
- released on (17 years ago)
- Machi is a fictional character from the Japanese manga and anime series Blade of the Immortal.
- also known as 町
- Machi a.k.a. March is a fictional character from the anime series Coyote Ragtime Show.
- also known as Mâchi
- Machi is a fictional character from Karakuri Kiden Hiwou Senki.
- Machi is a fictional character from the 2007 TV anime series Nagasarete Airantou.
- Machi is a fictional character in the 1990 Tamil film Palaivana Paravaigal.
- Machi is a fictional character from the 2013 film Magic Magic.
- Machi a.k.a. Yōko Machi: Yoko Machi is a fictional character in the anime and manga franchise Bokurano: Ours created by Mohiro Kitoh.
- read more about Yōko Machi
Machi is a Taiwanese Hip hop group that has nine active members, with two additional members on a hiatus from group activities.
- genre: Taiwanese pop
- albums: "超人", "第貳樂章"
- official website: www.machi.cc
MACHI is a record label.
- official website: www.machi.cc
MACHI is an Aviation waypoint.
- also known as fix MACHI, waypoint MACHI, MACHI waypoint, MACHI fix
- Machi: A machi is a traditional healer and religious leader in the Mapuche culture of Chile and Argentina. Machis play significant roles in Mapuche religion. Women are more commonly machis than men.
- Machi is a cataloged instance, musical recording, canonical version.
Phrases with Machi
- Pterodela Machi
- Xeromelissa machi
- Chilimelissa machi
- Species Pterodela Machi
- Supertermitoderus Machi
- species Xeromelissa machi
- species Chilimelissa machi
- Species Supertermitoderus Machi
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Machi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Joel Sherzer
Machi means boy or son; both Machi and Puna “Sister” are frequently used in traditional Kuna names. While these are ritual names, in the context of this chant they are somewhat humorous as well. Machi in particular, especially when used ...
A Theory for Australian-Chilean Postcolonial Poetics by Stuart Cooke
Similarly, the Machi is an intermediary between the visible world and those virtual forces which , ...
by Roman Cybriwsky
See also KANJO BUGYO; MACHI BUGYO; OMETSUKE; ROJU; TOKUGAWA SHOGUNATE. BAKUHAN SYSTEM (BAKUHAN TAISEI). This term refers to the structure of government and society in Japan during the Edo Period. It comes from ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Machi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Machi
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Machi
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Machi!
Scrabble value of M3A1C3H4I1
The value of this 5-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MACHI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Machi!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Machi to see it in context!