On this page:
- Mader a.k.a. Mäder is a municipality in the district of Feldkirch in the Austrian state of Vorarlberg.
- Mader a.k.a. Mađer is a village in the municipality of Požega, western Serbia. According to the 2002 census, the village has a population of 153 people.
Who is Mader?
Mader is a film score composer.
- born in (57 years ago) in Saint Paul de Vence
- nationality: France
- profession: Film score composer
- read more about Mader (musical artist)
- Mader a.k.a. Mal Paharia language: Mal Paharia is a language spoken by 51,000 of 110,000 ethnic Mal Paharia in the states of Jharkhand and West Bengal in India, and possibly in Bangladesh. It has been variously regarded as a Bengali–Assamese language, a dialect of Malto, and a mixed Dravidian–Indo-Aryan language. There is a positive attitude amongst speakers of the language, and the language health is considered vigorous. Nonetheless, some speakers have shifted to Bengali.
- read more about Mal Paharia language
- Mader a.k.a. NGFI-A binding protein 2 (EGR1 binding protein 2) is a gene.
- also known as melanoma-associated delayed early response protein, EGR1 binding protein 2, NGFI-A binding protein 2
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Mader
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Douglas R. Mader, Stephen J. Divers
Doug Mader is an American who, despite the vicissitudes of living in a hurricane-prone location, loves living and working in Florida, with its ...
BAD BOOK (2012)
So many genres, so little time by K. S. Brooks, Stephen Hise, JD Mader
AUTHORS JD MADER JD Mader is a writer. 141 ABOUT THE AUTHORS ...
by Agust?n Fuentes
on the host animal (Mader, Anderson, and Roberts 1989). Treatment of pediculosis in primates ...
by Patrick Hanks, Richard Coates, Peter McClure
Suffolk English: occupational name from Middle English *mader, *madour, * mather, reduced forms of Middle English maderer, *maderour, *matherer 'seller of madder' or 'dyer who used madder'. Compare Rob. Madster, in Assize Rolls ...
Mader, E., Desneux, N., 2012. Pollinator habitat enhancement: benefits to other ecosystem services. Agriculture Ecosystems and Environment 159, ...
The Catholic encyclopedia; (1914)
an international work of reference on the constitution, doctrine, discipline, and history of the Catholic church; by Charles George Herbermann
Mader, Rev. В., S.M Wheeling, W. Va. Mader, Rev.
by Charles F. Williams
And see Mader v. Lawrence, 49 Hun (N. Y.) 360. A statutory prohibition against bringing actions upon a justice's judgment, within a prescribed time ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mader
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Mader
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Mader
Carl Verheyen Band ~ Slang Justice/John Mader Drum Solo ~ Bogie's ~ 1/27/15
See also the pronunciation examples of Mader!
Scrabble value of M3A1D2E1R1
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MADER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Mader!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Mader to see it in context!