On this page:
Madina a.k.a. Al Madinah Region: The Madinah Region is a region of Saudi Arabia, located on the country's west side, along the Red Sea coast.
- read more about Al Madinah Region
Who is Madina?
Madina is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Madina (actress)
- Madina is a fictional character from the 2008 Indonesian TV serial Aqso dan Madina.
- Madina is a fictional character from the 2013 film ZazaLand.
- Madina is a fictional character from the 2013 film Alkchas and Juliet.
Madina: Akhbar-e-Madina, or Madina for short, was a Urdu bi-weekly newspaper published from Bijnor, India.
- also known as Akhbar-e-Madina
Phrases with Madina
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Madina
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Life, Travels, and Opinions of B. Lundy ... With a Sketch of Contemporary Events, and a Notice of the Revolution in Hayti, Etc (1847)
by Benjamin LUNDY
The Madina is a beautiful stream, with clear water, a rapid current,a hard pebbly bed, and moderately high banks. The land in the vicinity, is a rich dark loam, in some parts gravelly and pebbly, in others entirely clear of stone, and plentifully ...
Defining Islam (2016)
A Reader by Andrew Rippin, Associate Professor of Religious Studies Andrew Rippin
on Muhammad Hayya al-Sindi and Muhammad ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab in eighteenth-century Madina is an important contribution in this respect, as is A. H. Johns' discussion of Ibrahim ibn al-Kurani (father of one of al-Sindi's principal teachers) ...
The Message (2014)
by Ayatullah Jafa Subhani
Madina is a city located ...
Kitāb Al-amwāl (2005)
by Abū ʻUbayd al-Qāsim ibn Sallām
A sound tradition says: "Madina is a protected area from cA'ir up to such-and- such place and whoever commits an offence in it or harbours an offender deserves the curse of God, the angels and all the people. No repentance or ransom ...
by Oliver Leaman
In sharp contrast with this virtuous city, al-Farabi constructs four different kinds of corrupt cities: the ignorant city (al-madina al-jahiliyya), the transgressing city (al- madina al-fasiqa), the renegade city (al-madina al-mubaddala) and the errant city ...
by Ibn Khallikān
Madina (precious jems, being a treatise on the doctrines taught by the learned man of Medina) : it is drawn up on the plan of Abu Hamid al-Ghazzali's Wajiz, and furnishes many proofs of the vast abilities possessed by its author; the Malikites ...
The Encyclopedia of the Arab-Israeli Conflict: A Political, Social, and Military History [4 volumes] (2008)
A Political, Social, and Military History by Spencer C. Tucker, Priscilla Roberts
Madina. See Medina. Madrid.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Madina
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Madina
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Madina Masjid
Mosque at the corner of First Avenue and East 11th Street.
Photo credit: edenpictures
- Madina Mosque
Photo credit: Danielle Scott
- Mosque in Madina, Saudi Arabia
This mosque called Masjet Quba. It is very old mosque, about 1400 years old.
Photo credit: Bzawawi
- Fermin Muguruza eta Eduardo Madina
Otsaileko Jot Down aldizkarian agertutako elkarrizketaren zatia.
Photo credit: miturria
- MADINA AL MUNAWARA
PIC TAKEN BY NOKIA 5233 2mgpcl @ all right reserved
Photo credit: shoabi8
Videos about Madina
Click on an item to play that video:
- Madina 2 Lesson 18 Vocabulary Practice and Examples and Idaafa
- MADINA BOOK 1 FULL COURSE class 8 ----defininte noun and hamza explained
definite and indefinite noun explained hamazatul wasal and hamzatul qata explained sun letters and moon letters explained please click on ...
- MADINA BOOK 1 FULL COURSE CLASS 22 --- ADJECTIVE AND ADJECTIVE CLAUSE
DESCRIBING NOUN, SIFFAT AND MOUSOOF, UNDERSTANDING ISM MOUSULAH AND SILATUL MOUSOOL please click on ...
- Madina 2 Lesson 20 Revision Verb practice and Sentence revision all concepts
- Pait ka qufle Madina ( Bangla Language Ep-3)
- Islamic Speech in Bangla Language - Pait ka Qufle Madina - Ep 65
- Madina 1 Lesson 8 Definite Noun and Hamza explained
- Islamic Speech in Bangla Language - Pait ka Qufle Madina - Ep 64
- Islamic Speech in Bangla Language - Pait ka Qufle Madina - Ep 67
- Madina 2 Lesson 17 Verbs Practice & Verb Patterns
- Islamic Speech in Bangla Language - Pait ka Qufle Madina - Ep 66
- Madina 2 Lesson 19 Revision and Verb Practice and Sentence revision
- Madina 2 Lesson 21 Finishing off Revision Verb Practice and Sentence Practice
View more videos about Madina Lake.
See also the pronunciation examples of Madina!
Scrabble value of M3A1D2I1N1A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MADINA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Madina!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Madina to see it in context!