Mae appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- Won’t I ban no Mae West?… I was in a van; I saw it sew Eamonn a bit now.
On this page:
Mae is an American rock band that formed in Norfolk, Virginia in 2001. The band's name is an acronym for "Multi-sensory Aesthetic Experience", based on a course taken by drummer Jacob Marshall while a student at Old Dominion University.
- genres: Rock music, Piano rock, Indie rock, Christian rock, Alternative rock, Emo, Pop punk, Power pop
- albums: "Destination: Beautiful", "Destination: B-Sides", "The Everglow", "From Toledo to Tokyo", "The Everglow EP", "Live Music Series: Mae EP", "Connect Sets", "Singularity", "Morning", "Afternoon", "(e)vening"
- official website: whatismae.com
- Mae a.k.a. Kylie Richards is a Pornographic Actress.
- read more about Kylie Richards
- Mae a.k.a. Charles Howard McIlwain was an American historian and political scientist who won the Pulitzer Prize for History in 1924. He was educated at Princeton University and Harvard University and taught at both institutions, as well as the University of Oxford, Miami University, and Bowdoin College. Though he trained as a lawyer, his career was mostly academic, devoted to constitutional history. He was a member of several learned societies and served as President of the American Historical Association in 1935–36.
- read more about Charles Howard McIlwain
- "Mae" a.k.a. "Mãe" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- "Mae" a.k.a. "Mãe" is a musical album of Heróis do Mar.
- released on (31 years ago)
- "Mae" is a composition.
- music by Riz Ortolani
- "Mae" is a composition.
- music by Thomas Newman
"Mae" a.k.a. "The Mother" is a 2012 short drama film written and directed by Pimpaka Towira.
- read more about The Mother
- Mae a.k.a. Curley's Wife: Curley's Wife is a fictional character from the 1937 novella Of Mice and Men.
- read more about Curley's Wife
- Mae a.k.a. Mãe is a fictional character from the 2012 short film Dois.
- Mae a.k.a. Maemunah is a fictional character from Get Married film series.
- read more about Maemunah
- Mae a.k.a. Mae Pollitt is a fictional character from the play Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, appearing in several related movies, plays and series tv.
- read more about Mae Pollitt
- Mae is a fictional character from the 1936 film Reefer Madness.
- Mae is a fictional character from the 2010 film Paano Na Kaya.
- Mae is a fictional character from the 2005 Thai television program Bun Tuk Jak Look Pooh Chai.
- also known as Mother
- Mae is a dictional character from The Wild Party.
- Mae is a fictional character from film Women's Prison.
- Mae is a fictional character from the 1945 film Sensation Hunters.
- Mae is a fictional character from the 1933 film Corruption.
- Mae is a fictional character from Big Money.
- Mae is a fictional character in the 1977 TV movie SST: Death Flight.
- Mae is a fictional character from the 2011 film A Good Thing.
- Mae a.k.a. Mãe is a fictional character from the 2008 film The Dead Girl's Feast.
- Mae is a fictional character from the 1998 film Nagbibinata.
- Mae is a fictional character in the musical comedy TV series The Tracey Ullman Show.
- Mae is a fictional character from the TV series Mukha.
- Mae is a fictional character from the 2008 film Diary of a Nymphomaniac.
MAE is a record label.
Mae a.k.a. Ciudad de Mendoza Airpark is a public use airport located 4 kilometres northwest of Mendoza, Mendoza, Argentina.
- MAE a.k.a. Maleic acid or cis-butenedioic acid is an organic compound that is a dicarboxylic acid, a molecule with two carboxyl groups. Its chemical formula is HO₂CCHCHCO₂H. Maleic acid is the cis-isomer of butenedioic acid, whereas fumaric acid is the trans-isomer. It is mainly used as a precursor to fumaric acid, and relative to its parent maleic anhydride, maleic acid has few applications.
- read more about Maleic acid
- Mae a.k.a. Emae Language: Emae is a Polynesian outlier language of Vanuatu.
- read more about Emae Language
Phrases with Mae
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Mae
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Caifeng Shan, Fatih Porikli, Tao Xiang, Shaogang Gong
The CS measure draws curves to visualize the age estimation accuracies at different acceptable error levels, while the MAE is a specific number of years of estimation error. Some examples of CS curves from  are shown in Fig.7. 0 20 40 60 ...
What a Neat Place to Live! by Cathy McMillan
Alice Mae is a baby alligator born in the wetlands of south Texas.
Federal housing enterprises HUD’s mission oversight needs to be strengthened : report to the Chairman, Subcommittee on Capital Markets, Securities, and Government Sponsored Enterprises, Committee on Banking and Financial Services, House of Representatives
40Ginnie Mae is an organization within HUD that guarantees the timely payment of principal and interest on securities backed ...
Dictionary of Hard Words (1910)
by Robert Morris Pierce
'maeskço-lin, 'maeskço-lain. mask я. cover for the face; masquerade [also, in the sense of masquerade, etc., spelt masque] ma: sk, ma:sk, mae:sk. masked adj. [also spelt maskt] ma:skt. masker я. [also spelt ...
An Encyclopedia by David A. Dieterle Ph.D., Kathleen M. Simmons
Fannie Mae saw much growth with the advent of the Serviceman's Readjustment Act (GI Bill), and specifically the Veterans Administration mortgage insurance program, in 1944. In 1954, the Federal National Mortgage Association and Charter ...
by Donald T. Critchlow, Philip R. VanderMeer
Matthew Gordon Lasner FANNIE MAE Congress established the Federal National Mortgage Association (commonly known as Fannie Mae) in 1938 as ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mae
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of M3A1E1
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MAE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Mae!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Mae to see it in context!