On this page:
- Definition of the noun magenta
- Definition of the adjective magenta
- Phrases with Magenta
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Magenta
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Magenta
- Photos about Magenta
- Video language resources about Magenta
- Quotes about Magenta
- Scrabble value of M3A1G2E1N1T1A1
- Anagrams of MAGENTA
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun magenta
What does magenta mean as a name of something?
noun - plural:
- magenta: magentas
- Magenta: -
- a primary subtractive color for light; a dark purple-red color; the dye for magenta was discovered in 1859, the year of the battle of Magenta
- a battle in 1859 in which the French and Sardinian forces under Napoleon III defeated the Austrians under Francis Joseph I
Definition of the adjective magenta
What does magenta mean as an attribute of a noun?
- of deep purplish red
- similar: chromatic
Alternative definition of the adjective magenta
- having the colour of fuchsia, fuchsine, light purple.
"Magenta" is a 1996 film by Gregory Haynes.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Gregory C. Haynes
- producer: Edward Oleschak
- executive producers: Ray Haboush, Paul McMinn, Mike Talerico
- production design by Sanford Sternshein
- written by Gregory C. Haynes
- cinematography by Mark Anthony Galluzzo
- edited by Paul Osborne
- music by Harald Kloser, Thomas Schobel
- costume design by Tanja Weck
- genres: Thriller, Drama
- released in (19 years ago)
- Magenta is a fictional character from the 1975 film The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- Magenta is a fictional character from the 2011 film The Painting.
- Magenta is a fictional character from the 1996 thriller film Magenta.
- Magenta is a fictional character from the 2008 film Poison Ivy 4: The Secret Society.
- Magenta is a fictional character from the 2004 children film Blue's Clues: Blue Talks.
- Magenta is a fictional character from the 2005 film Sky High.
Who is Magenta?
Magenta a.k.a. Alex Dane is a film actor.
- read more about Alex Dane
Phrases with Magenta
Phrases starting with the word Magenta:
Phrases ending with the word Magenta:
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Magenta
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Sharon Zardetto, Andy Baird
Magenta,. Yellow,. Black). The four inks needed to print full-color images. (K comes from the term key plate, which is used in printing to apply detail, usually in black ink; you should think of it as K for black, which differentiates it from B for blue.) ...
Encyclopedia of Rose Science (2003)
by Thomas Debener, Serge Gudin
F, m, 1954; (Kordes' Magenta); bud ovoid; flowers rosy magenta to soft deep mauve, large blooms in large clusters, dbl., intense fragrance; foliage dark, leathery; vigorous, upright, bushy growth; [Yellow Floribunda X Lavender Pinocchio]; ...
by Informa Healthcare, Waldemar Karwowski
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Magenta
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Magenta
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: jyri
Photo credit: mkreul
Photo credit: Roberta Maria
Photo credit: shanntastic
Photo credit: Matteo Catanese
Photo credit: michael_swan
Photo credit: drkblog
Photo credit: K. M. Gong
- Manipulated Rose - Magenta
Photo credit: Tony Bowall Photography
- Magenta Streak
Photo credit: Bre LaRow
- Magenta flowers
Photo credit: someToast
Photo credit: Blude
Bougainvillea in Berkeley
Photo credit: cdamundsen
- LG Magenta
Photo credit: salimfadhley
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Magenta
Click on an item to play that video:
- Magenta Meaning
Video shows what magenta means. A light purple, purplish-red, or pinkish purple colour obtained by mixing red and blue light (thus a secondary colour), but ...
- Magenta Meaning
Video shows what Magenta means. a town in Northern Italy, site of the Battle of Magenta after which the color magenta was named.. Magenta Meaning. How to ...
- MAGENTA - Another Guideline Definition
- MAGENTA - Guideline Definition
See also the pronunciation examples of Magenta!
Quotes about Magenta
God in his usual strokes
splashing the colors
from indigo to magenta
to light blue to saffron
paints another day in the
the black canvass of our lives. (Ric S. Bastasa)
more quotes about magenta...
Scrabble value of M3A1G2E1N1T1A1
The value of this 7-letter word is 10 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine