On this page:
"Magnat" is a Polish historical film. It was released in 1987.
- also known as The Magnate
- country: Poland
- languages: German Language, Polish Language
- director: Filip Bajon
- production design by Andrzej Kowalczyk
- art direction by Leszek Janiszewski, Stanislaw Muras, Barbara Ostapowicz
- written by Filip Bajon
- Jerzy Bińczycki as Zbierski
- Bogusław Linda as Bolko von Teuss
- Jan Nowicki as Prince Hans Heinrich XV von Teuss
- Grażyna Szapołowska as Marisca von Teuss
- Jan Englert as Conrad von Teuss
- Olgierd Łukaszewicz as Franzel von Teuss
- Maria Gładkowska as Daisy von Teuss
- Rolf Hoppe as Heinberg
- Alfred Struwe as Wilhelm II
- Zygmunt Bielawski as Kazimierz
- cinematography by Piotr Sobociński
- edited by Wanda Zeman
- music by Jerzy Satanowski
- costume design by Elżbieta Radke
- set decoration by Krystyna Krasinska & Andrzej Przedworski
- genres: Historical drama, Drama
- released on (27 years ago)
Who is Magnat?
Magnat a.k.a. Eternal Basement is Michael Kohlbecker, a German trance artist.
- read more about Eternal Basement (musical artist)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Magnat
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Walter William Skeat
magnate, a great man, noble. (F. — L.) F. magnat. — L. magnatem, acc. of magmzs, a prince.
by Oxford University Press
mag-nate /'mag,nat, 'magnat/ > n. a wealthy and influential person, especially in business. mag-ne-sia /mag'nézI~Ia, -'nésHa/ > n. a compound of magnesium used to reduce stomach acid. mag-ne-si-um ...
Giving the Phonetic and Shorthand Equivalents of the Primitive Words and the Various Classes of Derivative Words of the English Language. Also, Several Vocabularies of Technical Terms by Jesse George Cross
CITIZEN ADDICTED Citizen sitzn Denizen dinzn Horizon horzn Barrister b*rrstr Minister minstr Registrar rijstrr Forester forstr Chorister corstr Potentate pötntat Magistrate majstrt Laureate laarat Magnate magnat Magnet mtfgnt Catkin Ci7tcn ...
With a Complete Grammar in Accordance with the Resolutions of the International Academy of the Universal Language and a Brief History of the Neutral Language by Michael Andrew Francis Holmes
magnate, n., magnat. magnesium, n., magnesium. magnet, n. , magnet. magnetic, a., magnet/£ . magnetism, n., magnet/sw. magnetize, v., magnetiser. magnificence, n., magnif.
by Stephen (Sir Leslie), Robert Blake, Christine Stephanie Nicholls
' Scandalum Magnat um ...
Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language, the pronunciation revised by P.H. Phelp (1874)
magnat«, grande«« of Poland or Hungary), a noble or grandee ; a шоп of rank and wealth. malaria, п. mn-îâ'rt/l fit mal«, Ш. bad; aria, air), exhalations from niorshr districts which produce fevers and agüe: malarious. \. malcontent, n.
by Robert Montgomery, Manidharprasad Tapiprasad, Ambalal Sakerlal
MAGNATE & [Юн 'magnat a title ofthe nobles of Hungary and Poland ...
by Andrew Findlater
magnat, a title of nobles of Hungary and Poland-—L. magnas, magnatis, a prince—magnus, great.) Magnesia, mag-né'shi-a or -si-a, n. the single oxide of magnesium, occurring as a light, white powder. (So called from some resemblance ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Magnat
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Magnat
Focal vs Magnat
Magnat Mittel - und Basslautsprecher.
Photo credit: Last Hero
Scrabble value of M3A1G2N1A1T1
The value of this 6-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MAGNAT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Magnat!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Magnat to find many related words and phrases!