On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun male person
What does male person mean as a name of something?
- a person who belongs to the sex that cannot have babies
- lexical domain: People - nouns denoting people
- synonym of male person: male
- more generic words: individual / mortal / person / somebody / someone / soul = a human being
- more specific terms:
- boy wonder = an extremely talented young male person
- blighter / feller / fellow / bloke / fella / chap / cuss / gent / lad = a boy or man
- foster brother / foster-brother = your foster brother is a male who is not a son of your parents but who is raised by your parents
- macho = a male exhibiting or characterized by machismo
- male child / boy = a youthful male person
- male offspring / man-child = a child who is male
- adult male / man = an adult person who is male
- man = a male person who plays a significant role (husband or lover or boyfriend) in the life of a particular woman
- man = an adult male person who has a manly character
- mother's son = a male person
- sirrah = formerly a contemptuous term of address to an inferior man or boy
- part: male body = the body of a male human being
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Male Person
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Third Edition by Donald G. Frantz, Norma Jean Russell
male naapím nan male animal 156 male person ikoan fin male person/young ...
by Cheryl Yale-Bruedigam
warrior, man bigamie FR: bigamy bondeman OE carl ON: husbandman carlman ON: male person carlisch ON: manly cnápe OE: boy cnápechild OE: male child cnave OE: boy, servant knavebarn OE: male child cniht OE: knight, soldier, boy, ...
by Martin H. Manser, Turton, Nigel D. Turton
pron 1 the male person or animal mentioned. 2 a person, male or female. • n ,: male animal or person. < Old English hi: SEE PANEL head (bed) n 1 the pan of the body containing the eyes, ears, nose, ...
Crosby's Merchant's and Tradesman's Pocket Dictionary ... By a London Merchant, assisted by several experienced tradesmen (1808)
by Benjamin CROSBY (AND CO.)
For every male person employed by any person in trade, or exercising any profession whatever, as a clerkor book-keeper,oroffice-keeper, (except apprentices where no premium, or premium less than twenty pounds,has been paid with such ...
A compendious law dictionary (1815)
containing both an explanation of the terms and the law itself : intended for the use of the country gentleman, the merchant, and the professional man by Thomas Potts
For every male person employed by any person in trade as a shopman, for the purpose of exposing to sale or telling goods, wares, or merchandize in such shop or warehouse, whether by wholesale or retail ; and every male person employed ...
A Compendious Law Dictionary ... New edition, revised, corrected, and enlarged to the present time [by T. H. Horne]. (1813)
by Thomas POTTS (of Chiswick.)
For every male person employed by any person in trade as a shopman, for the purpose of exposing to sale or selling goods, wares, or merchandize in such shop or warehouse, whether by wholesale or retail; and every male person employed ...
Every male person of full age, resident one ...
Volume Three: m- by Gábor Takács
husband” [GT = *mis “man, male person ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Male Person
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Male Person
If you need images about Male Person for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Anagrams of MALE PERSON
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Male Person!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Male Person to find many related words and phrases!