On this page:
- Malu a.k.a. Malú is a Spanish singer. The Madrid-born singer is the niece of the famous flamenco composer and guitarist Paco de Lucía and is known for songs such as "Aprendiz", "Como Una Flor", "Toda", "Diles", "Si Estoy Loca", and "No Voy a Cambiar".
- read more about Malú
- Malu a.k.a. Ramba: Ileana Carusio, best known with the stage names of Ramba, Malù or Malù Ramba is a retired Italian pornographic actress whose career spanned over 6 years. At first her name was "Malù", but the most fitting Ramba was launched by a journalist as he was referring to her aggressive look with guns and magazines. She has appeared in many films.
- Malu a.k.a. María Lucía Fernández is a Colombian journalist and news presenter.
- Malu is a musical artist, musician.
- born on (33 years ago)
- read more about Malu (musical artist)
- Malu a.k.a. Amalia Herdt is a film editor.
- read more about Amalia Herdt
- Malu is a fictional character in the 2012 short film directed by Nour Wazzi.
- Malu is a fictional character from the 1967 film Madhuchandra.
- Malu is a fictional character from the 1980 film Oppol.
- Malu is a fictional character from the 1991 film Godfather.
- Malu is a fictional character from the 1989 film Adharvam.
- Malu is a fictional character from the 1987 film Oridathu.
- Malu is a fictional character from the 1993 film Ekalavyan.
- Malu is a fictional character from the 2012 film Manthrikan.
- Malu is a fictional character from the 1987 film Night Angels.
- Malu is a fictional character from the 2004 biographical film Cazuza: Time Doesn't Stop.
- Malu is a fictional character from the 1995 film Aniyan Bava Chetan Bava.
- Malu is a fictional character from the 2010 film Love is All We Need.
- Malu is a fictional film character.
- Malu is a fictional character from the 2013 film Reaching for the Moon.
- Malu is a fictional character from the 1999 film Viralukketha Veekkam.
- Malu is a fictional film character.
- Malu a.k.a. Malú is a fictional film character.
"Malu" a.k.a. "Malú" is a musical album of Malú.
- released on (10 years ago)
Malu Station is a station on Line 11 of the Shanghai Metro. It opened on December 31, 2009.
- also known as Malu Station
- Malu is a word in the Samoan language for a female-specific tattoo of cultural significance. The malu covers the legs from just below the knee to the upper thighs, and is typically finer and delicate in design compared to the pe'a, the equivalent tattoo for males. The malu was traditionally applied to young women in the years following puberty.
- Malu a.k.a. Lhao Vo language: Maru, also known as Lhao Vo and Langsu, is a Burmish language of Burma with a few thousand speakers in China.
- read more about Lhao Vo language
- Malu a.k.a. To'abaita Language: To’abaita is a language of Malaita Island in the Solomon Islands.
- read more about To'abaita Language
- Malu a.k.a. Ramoaaina Language: Ramoaaina is an Oceanic language spoken on the Duke of York Islands off eastern New Ireland.
- read more about Ramoaaina Language
Phrases with Malu
- Arhopala Malu
- Discosoma Malu
- Antheopsis Malu
- Heteractis malu
- Radianthus Malu
- Species Arhopala Malu
- Arhopala Achelous Malu
- Species Discosoma Malu
- Species Antheopsis Malu
- species Heteractis malu
- Species Radianthus Malu
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Malu
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Falling into the Lesbi World (2010)
Malu is a complexemotion that Elizabeth Collins and Ernaldi Bahar(2000) defineas areluctance to actin away that embarrasses one's elders,or a form of deferenceto one's superiors, which is...
The Malu is a large vine which thrives best in the sub-Himalayan sala forests, where it so envelops the tree on which it ascends, as to destroy it soon. Those who are familiar with the plant cannot fail to appreciate the appropriateness of the ...
Exploring Papuan Temporalities, Mobilities and Religiosities by Martin Slama, Jenny Munro
Malu is a Malay/Indonesian word that pertains to both 147 ...
malu hanjang malu mala mam mamat mamatsi man man akcso majiat mandu mane. manetic mang minghumeme mangmang mangri mani maninc mantung mar mar akelo mara(-ta,-ter) marengsang marbop marjong mirlo tnaricp maro- ...
Eran malu, n. beef. Eran abekanna, n. carnivorous animal with claws. Eran ebp, n. victim ...
Grammar and Dictionary of the Buluba-Lulua Language as Spoken in the Upper Kasai and Congo Basin (1906)
by William McCutchan Morrison
Hakufikeye ku musoko, wakuenza biandi malu mabi, wakutangallixa bintu biandi hatuhu. Hakuhua bintu biandi bionso, ciole ciakulua ku musoko; ...
by Jean-Christophe Verstraete, Bruce Rigsby
malu deep sea Meaning: There is no clear gloss in the single attestation of this term; we only know that it is connected to water and is glossed as 'blue' in its reduplicated form (malumalu). The Umpila cognate suggests it may refer to the deep ...
by Sabine Haenni, Sarah Barrow, John White
Yuan Muzhi, Street Angel/Malu Tianshi (1937) (dir.) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Malu
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of M3A1L1U1
The value of this 4-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MALU
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Malu!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Malu to find many related words and phrases!