Man at Bar
is an acrostic for mab.
On this page:
- Man at Bar is a fictional character from the 1964 film A Fistful of Dollars.
- Man at Bar is a fictional character from No Retreat, No Surrender 3: Blood Brothers.
- Man at Bar is a fictional character from the 1992 film A Few Good Men.
- Man at Bar is a fictional character from the 1995 film Leaving Las Vegas.
- Man at bar is a fictional character from the 2006 film Isabella.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Man at Bar
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Vincent Terrace
Marge Adams Carol Lynley Nick Adams Peter Graves Bill Alex Cord Fox George Sawaya River man Tony Sparks Man at bar Jim Skags Stuntperson Linda ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Man at Bar
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of MAN AT BAR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Man at Bar!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Man at Bar for some fun with words!