On this page:
- Definition of the adjective Mangalorean
- Definition of the noun Mangalorean
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Mangalorean
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mangalorean
- Photos about Mangalorean
- Video about Mangalorean
- Scrabble value of M3A1N1G2A1L1O1R1E1A1N1
- Anagrams of MANGALOREAN
- Share this page
Definition of the adjective Mangalorean
What does Mangalorean mean as an attribute of a noun?
- Of or pertaining to South Canara or its people.
Definition of the noun Mangalorean
What does Mangalorean mean as a name of something?
- Of or pertaining to the former South Canara, its people, culture or languages
- Resident of the city of Mangalore.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Mangalorean
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Amaresh Datta
an Italian missionary, wrote and published a grammar on the Mangalorean ...
An Encyclopedia by James B. Minahan
Konkani People: Goan Catholics, Mangalorean Catholics, Sikki Kondan. Saarbriicken, Germany: Alphascript, 2009. Kumaunis The Kumaunis are an Indian ethnic group living in.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mangalorean
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Mangalorean
If you need images about Mangalorean for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Video about Mangalorean
Video shows what Mangalorean means. Of or pertaining to the former South Canara, its people, culture or languages. Resident of the city of Mangalore.
Scrabble value of M3A1N1G2A1L1O1R1E1A1N1
The value of this 11-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MANGALOREAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Mangalorean!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Mangalorean for some fun with words!