On this page:
Who is Marcia Hinds?
Marcia Hinds is a production designer.
- also known as Marcia Hinds-Johnson
- born in Rockford
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Production designer
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to ADG Excellence in Production Design Awards - Television Movie or Mini-Series - "Winchell", with Bo Johnson
- nominated to ADG Excellence in Production Design Awards - Television - Single Camera Television Series - "Six Feet Under" (For the pilot), with Thomas T. Taylor
- ADG Excellence in Production Design Awards - Television - Single Camera Television Series - "Six Feet Under" (For the pilot), with Thomas T. Taylor
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Marcia Hinds
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Sports Films (2010)
by K Edgington, Thomas Erskine, James M. Welsh
PRODUCTION DESIGN: Marcia Hinds. ART DIRECTION: Bo johnson. COSTUME DESIGN: Mynka Draper. CAST: Eric Christian Olsen (Nick Brady), Nicholas D'Agosto (Shawn Colfax), Sarah Roemer (Carly Barkley), Molly Sims ( Diora), Philip ...
by Richard Allsopp, Jeannette Allsopp
Da Silva; Marcia Hinds; K. Huggins; E. John; Yvette Keane; A. Keizer; Cameron King; Earle Kirby; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Marcia Hinds
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of MARCIA HINDS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Marcia Hinds!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Marcia Hinds for some fun with words!