On this page:
Definition of the noun marginocephalia
What does marginocephalia mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- includes boneheaded (pachycephalosaurs) and horned (ceratopsian) dinosaurs
- lexical domain: Animals - nouns denoting animals
- synonyms of Marginocephalia: marginocephalian / suborder Marginocephalia
- more generic term: animal order = the order of animals
- member of: order Ornithischia / Ornithischia = extinct terrestrial reptiles having bird-like pelvises: armored dinosaurs (thyreophorans); boneheaded and horned dinosaurs
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Marginocephalia
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Time (2009)
Science, Philosophy, Theology, & Culture by H. James Birx
Marginocephalia— dinosaurs with extensions and protrusions of bone around the skull—further split into two main lineages: the pachycephalosauria (“thick-headed lizards”) and the ceratopsia (“ horned faces”).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Marginocephalia
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of M3A1R1G2I1N1O1C3E1P3H4A1L1I1A1
The value of this 15-letter word is 25 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MARGINOCEPHALIA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Marginocephalia!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Marginocephalia to find many related words and phrases!