On this page:
- Definition of the noun marino
- Phrases with Marino
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Marino
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Marino
- Photos about Marino
- Videos about Marino
- Sign language
- Quotes about Marino
- Scrabble value of M3A1R1I1N1O1
- Anagrams of MARINO
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun marino
What does marino mean as a name of something?
- Italian poet (1569-1625)
- Marino is an Italian city and comune in Lazio, on the Alban Hills, Italy, 21 kilometres southeast of Rome, with a population of 37,684 and a territory of 26.10 square kilometres. It is bounded by other communes, Castel Gandolfo, Albano Laziale, Rocca di Papa, Grottaferrata, and Ciampino. Marino is famous for its white wine, and for its Grape Festival, which has been celebrated since 1924.
- Marino is a suburb in the south of Adelaide, South Australia. It sits on coastal hills overlooking Gulf St Vincent, within the City of Marion local government area. It neighbours Seacliff, Hallett Cove and Kingston Park.
- also known as Marino, South Australia
- part of South Australia
- Marino a.k.a. Maryino is a Moscow Metro station in the Maryino District, South-Eastern Administrative Okrug, Moscow. It is on the Lyublinsko-Dmitrovskaya Line, between Bratislavskaya and Borisovo stations.
- read more about Maryino
- Marino is a village in the Ilinden Municipality of Macedonia.
- Marino is a pornographic actor.
- also known as Marino Franchi, Super Mario, Mario, Marino Pininfarina, Marino 'Superdick' Rogers, Marino Rogers, Marino Superdick
- born on (51 years ago)
- profession: Pornographic film actor
- Marino appeared in the 2013 documentary film Four Letters Apart—Children in the Age of ADHD.
Marino a.k.a. マリノ is a musical group.
- Marino is a fictional character from the 2012 film Amaro Amore.
- Marino is a fictional character from the 2004 film Your Next Life.
- Marino is a fictional character from the 1975 Spanish drama film Poachers.
- Marino a.k.a. Mariño is a fictional character from the 1914 film Amalia.
- Marino is a fictional character from the 2007 film Parents.
- Marino is a fictional film character.
"Marino" is a musical EP of Caribou.
- released on (10 years ago)
"Marino" is a book by Dan Marino.
"Marino" is a 2009 drama film written and directed by Paul Sta. Ana.
- starring: Valerie Garcia as Aya
- released on (6 years ago)
Phrases with Marino
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Marino
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
What Has Been & what is ... by Frank Gilbert
San Marino is the paradise of officeholders. Its little army of 819 men has 131 officers, and the political affairs of the republic are intrusted to a senate consisting of sixty life members, an executive counsel of twelve, elected annually, and two ...
An American Companion to European Politics by Hans Slomp
San Marino is a landlocked ministate in the Apennine mountains of central Italy. The area is 23.6 square miles (61 square kilometers), and the population is 31,500. The capital is San Marino, the language is Italian, and the traditional religion ...
Strategic Information and Laws by International Business Publications, USA
San Marino is the oldest surviving sovereign state and constitutional republic in the world, as the continuation of the monastic community founded on 3 September 301, by stonecutter Marinus of Rab. Legend has it that Marinus left Rab, then ...
by Beth Ciotta
Sofia Marino is a hot actress with a big problem.
by Henry Howe
are kingdoms ; Tuscany is a grand duchy; Lucca, Parma, and Modena, are duchies; San- Marino is a republic, and the ...
by Michael Curley
Trooper Marino is an amateur musician.
Mysteries of the Unconquered Sun by Roger Beck
Marino is a small town in the Alban Hills. The mithraeum there is a cave bored deep into the hillside below.4 As you move down the entrance ramp and into the unusually long (29.2 m) and narrow (3.1 m) cult room, your focus of attention is of ...
An Encyclopedia of Geography, History, and Culture by Roman Adrian Cybriwsky
SAN MARINO San Marino is a small town that is the ...
Our Global Village - Italy (1995)
by Ellen M. Dolan
San Marino is a small independent republic, which is totally surrounded by Italian territory. It is about 140 miles (224 kilometers) directly north of Rome and is near the coast of the Adriatic Sea. Monte Titano, part of the Apennines mountain ...
Republic of San Marino (2001)
2001 Article IV Consultation—Staff Report, Public Information Notice on the Executive Board Discussion, and Statement by the Executive Director by International Monetary Fund
Background San Marino is a small but highly dynamic economy that has achieved substantial growth in recent years, about 8 percent, well above that in neighboring Italian regions. With inflation subdued, the economy has been able to ...
by Pierre Jean Grosley
Marino is the place where they are to be found.
by David Coghlan, Mary Brydon-Miller
'Be passionately aware thatyou could be completely wrong'—a favourite saying ofthe educator, scholar and artist dian marino(b. 1941), if an oddsentiment for ascholar. But marino wasa unique scholarwho combined herteaching, research, ...
by Roger Dewardt Lane
Although San Marino has always been a Republic there is a crown in its Coat of Arms. It is the oldest state in Europe and the last surviving representative of the Italian Republics. At the head of the government are two Captains Regent elected ...
by Sally-Anne Lambert
/it/iio Calm / Still marino [malino — peaceful (of wind and currents or surface of the sea; having a clear atmosphere ...
by Daniel Bell
In a spirited basketball competition, San Marino lost to Malta 69–67, and Monaco 67–65, then came back in the fifth-place ...
by Mark Juergensmeyer, Wade Clark Roof
San Marino is the oldest and second smallest republic in the world, with a territory of 60 square kilometers and a population of 24,000. Legend has it that it was founded around 300 on Mount Titano by Marinus, a stonecutter from Dalmatia and ...
by S. George Philander
San Marino is a very prosperous country, with a gross domestic product per capita of $49,000 (2009 est.). As a result, it makes heavy use of electricity—air conditioning in the hot summers and heating for the winter, as well as regular domestic ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Marino
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Marino
Click on an item to view that photo:
Leaving Bue Marino
Photo credit: vasile23
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Marino
Click on an item to play that video:
- El Marino Language School
by Tanya Jo Miller You'll be surprised when you hear what the kids are doing for summer break at El Marino Elementary.
- Diego does Dr. Martin Luther King's speech at El Marino Language School
- El Marino Language School Pilot Air Filtration System Installed
- Measure CC and El Marino Language School
- Clean Air Forum - El Marino Language School
Wed, Dec. 18th, 2012: The Advocates 4 Clean Air: El Marino held a community forum to discuss the status of their goals to clean the indoor air at El Marino.
- Diego performing "House of the Rising Sun" at El Marino Language School
- HAM Music TV - Joe Marino "Love is a Verb" (John Mayer Cover)
Episode 2 of Rob Meglio's HAM Music TV - the music television show of Fairfield University. Musical Guest: Joe Marino - "Love is a Verb" (John Mayer Cover)
- EL MARINO BLANC [ English Language ] 0889999800
- Duane Marino - Ongoing Success Series - Body Language Basics
View more videos about San Marino.
See also the pronunciation examples of Marino!
"The Republic of San Marino" in international sign language
Quotes about Marino
I look at it this way. I'm not putting age limits on what I can do. As long as I can do the job to help the team win and feel like I'm playing at a high level, which I feel I can do for a long while, I'm going to play no matter what my age is. (Dan Marino)
more quotes about marino...
Scrabble value of M3A1R1I1N1O1
The value of this 6-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MARINO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
- A MINOR
- NOR AM I
- NOR AM I.
See also the blanagrams of Marino!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Marino to see it in context!